Chapter-27 Newly weds and Coronation!

Enjoy Reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The morning came shortly after all the members have finally slept off due to tiredness. But laziness couldn't be afforded as today was their second last day in Suryagarh and Taarey's coronation cum reception ceremony. All were damn excited and busy too that's why their morning started early too. The newly weds were still in their room sleeping while the whole family was up. The gang was going to wake them up but Avantika stopped them saying they both must be tired and as they have nothing to do with the preparations they can have a little more sleep.

Although all their eyes were stuck on the staircase waiting for both of them to come downstairs so that they can tease them endless. The boys gave each other an evil look at the prospect of both of them being so late, their hands raised up high in the air in their usual 'chemistry' way.

Here in taarey's room, the couple was in their deep slumber, their bodies exhausted due to the long wedding ceremony and rituals. Taani's back was plastered to his chest while his arm was trapping her in an embrace even in sleep. Their legs were entangled together.

Taani was the first who woke up, her eyes opening finally and she rubbed them shooing the tiredness away. Feeling a bit weight on her she turned and saw him sleeping peacefully, his hair all out of place. She smiled as she was now used to waking up like this, sleeping with him since they came here. Pecking his cheek slightly she saw him smiling in sleep, removing his hand she tried to get up but his hold tightened on her waist making it impossible for her. After many attempts and trying not to wake him up, she finally succeeded in removing his arm off.

Getting up she went towards the washroom. Standing in front of the mirror her cheeks immediately carried a deep shade of red. Her robe was still open hanging loosely on her shoulders while her gown was out of place too, her hair messy and lips swollen due to his numerous kisses and again those hickeys on her neck and shoulders. She cursed him thinking why he loved leaving hickeys on her all the time. If this happenes when they haven't even done the 'deed' then what will happen at that time.

She slapped her head realizing her thought have taken a slightly naughty turn. Shaking her head she did her business and taking a bath she dressed up in a outfit which looked perfect for a newly wed bride. It was a anarkali suit which was not so heavy but had a very pretty dupatta with prints. It was white and Red matching her bangles and henna.

She came out and saw him, her husband who was still sleeping hugging the pillow now on the bed

She came out and saw him, her husband who was still sleeping hugging the pillow now on the bed. Her lips turned to a big curve seeing him unknown to herself, walking towards the mirror she dried her wet hair and combed them leaving them open. Not doing any make she just took the kohl, her bangles were continuously tinkling making sounds which broke his sleep. His eyes opened and the first thing he saw was her standing in front of the mirror applying kohl in her eyes. Taking the lip gloss she applied it and wore her earrings and she was done. All the while he was just staring at her getting ready.