Chapter-30 Consuming passion! (18+)

Here is the next part guys, although it's a short one but it's content might not be appropriate for everyone. It's a mature chapter so read at your own risk. Even skip if you want, the story line will not be affected.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Taarey finally bid bye to their parents after the party ended. It was midnight but still they were not tired rather sad as everyone left. Only both of them were there in the house now, even the butlers have retired for the day. The house looked so empty without everyone's chit chat and bickering. But Rey was finding something else very difficult.

Being in house alone with her had made many thoughts enter his mind, but he wasn't sure if he should act upon them or not. Surely he had kissed her a lot of times in these three days and shared intimate moments with her but he always stopped before things could escalate any further however, today he felt like taking her in his arms again and not stopping at all.

He cursed himself because he knew at this rate he would sacre her off like this. He was amused that how needy and horny he has become after their marriage. Taani was walking forward towards the room in front of him and he was hesitatingly following.

Taani looked behind at him seeing him stop,

"Rey, kya hua, chaliye."

Passing her a small smile he walked to her and they entered the room together. He was looking a little lost which she noticed, before he could go to the closet she stopped him holding his hand,

"Rey wait!"

He looked at her confused, she walked to him standing in front of him so close that they could hear each other's heartbeat.

"Kya hua, aap lost hai itni der se. Anything wrong?"

He fought with himself if he should tell her what was wrong but chucked the thought away immediately not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable,

"No jaan. Bas aise hi."

He was going again when she held his hand holding it in a tight grip,

"Aap mujhse jhoot bol rahe hai?"

He smiled at her and coming back in front of her cupped her cheeks,

"Nahi jaan, sab theek hai. You don't worry."

Kissing her forehead he made her smile, the smile which he is ready to die for. She embraced him tightly pressing her body to his making his desires heighten but he tried to keep his mind elsewhere but she being so close to him and their bodies plastered together shoved all sane thoughts away from his mind.

Taani broke the hug stepping back but winced a little, her hair got struck in his coat button and were pulled,

"Ohh Taani, ek min. Wait I'll remove it."

He untangled her hair from his shirt swiftly so that she would not feel any pain.

"You okay?"

She nodded her head, their eyes locked with each other. They could see each other's reflection in their eyes, heartbeats synced together at a high rate, their love overflowing which ignited the passion inside of them. She wanted to look away from his eyes but at the same time felt like her gaze was glued to his. His eyes were filled with love but two other emotions were there too, passion and need. She could now feel his hesitancy and dilemma.

As much as she willed herself to just turn and call it a night because of a sudden fear she wanted to feel what her body was yearning for. Leaving everything aside she chose the best way to provide herself peace and tranquillity. Hiding herself in his arms.