Chapter-35 Happy one month anniversary!

Last chapter for today! Contains highly mature content, I have given a warning before it starts and ends so people who do not want to read can skip that part.

Anyways, enjoy reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Rey's POV

I was in my office trying to call Taani. I am calling her since last night but she is not picking up my calls. It's been 15 days since I came her to Bangkok and not even a single day passed when we didn't talk to each other or did not video call each other. It's weird she is not picking my calls, I am hell worried at the moment if she is okay or not.

Where the hell you are Taani?

Once again my call went unanswered, the most annoying thing was even at home no one was picking the phone. Not even the butlers so that I can ask if everything was fine. Are they all dead, why is everyone unavailable.

I had to go to a meeting in five minutes, only god knows how would I be able to concentrate on that with Taani on my mind all the time.

Tired I decided to call Swayam, he picked up the call after two rings,

"Hello Swayam!"

"Haan Rey bol!"

"Yaar teri Taani se baat hui hai kya. She is not picking my calls from last night. Sab theek to hai."

I asked him thinking he would panic too but surprisingly he was calm and composed,

"Haan actually she has a fashion show coming up to uske liye vo sight pe gayi hai, she said might be not able to take calls till night."

I heaved a sigh of relief feeling better, but why she didn't tell me. She could have left a message, I was literally going out of my mind. Even if Swayam assured me, I wanted to hear her voice. Untill then I don't think I can work in peace.

A knock came on the door and Akash came in,

"Sir, meeting has started."

Nodding at him both us went towards the meeting room while aakash took a half day leave saying he has some work.

The meeting was going on but my whole concentration was on her, if she is okay or not? Anything bad wouldn't have happened to her right?

I just wanted to hear her voice and feel her presence.

Where are you jaan. Call me once and talk to me plzzz.

____________________________________________________________________________

I reached my penthouse that is on top of my office building. Taking out the keys I unlocked the door entering inside. The penthouse was immersed in darkness.

Weird! Why are the lights off.

I switched on the lights and the view in front of me was very surprising. The hall was decorated with rose petals and heart shaped balloons. A romantic dinner date set up was done in the middle.