Chapter-8 Back to pavilion!

Enjoy Reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

One month later

Taani was in her office collecting her stuff. Some workers were there who were loading her designs, files and other stuff in big cartons for transferring back to Mumbai branch. After her things were packed she left the office premises in her car. She looked outside the car window seeing the familiar streets of Paris pass by, she would be going through this route for the last time as tomorrow she would shift back to India permanently.

 She looked outside the car window seeing the familiar streets of Paris pass by, she would be going through this route for the last time as tomorrow she would shift back to India permanently

Its been nearly a month that she returned to Paris for rapping up the things and complete some of her commitments. But all she hoped was time to go slow as much it can however a month passed in a jiffy. She tried to engage herself in her work but her thoughts were going haywire, all she could think about that not only her time to return to the place she wished to never step on was decreasing but also the days of her wedding with him is decreasing day by day. Only a month's time was left for her to marry Rey. She could not believe everything can change in a snap of a finger. She went back to Mumbai to extend her fashion house but her life flipped in just short span of time. Now she is leaving the place which was her abode for the last six years. If it would be up to her she would not return before five days from wedding but she has to because of Avantika's request to attend the musical D3 team is going to have in three days.

Speaking of the lady, she is the person in last one month Taani formed a close bond with, although she still did not come out of her shell but talking to the women made her calm and at peace something which she yearned for long. Avantika was no short of her own mother now, even Ranvijay was close to her and talked to her occasionally on phone.

From them she got to know about the history she and Rey shared. Their parents knowing each other and their bond in childhood. She could not believe that she knew Rey from those days. She always thought of him who came in her life through Swayam but man she was wrong. He was already there since birth and now he was again going to be a part of her life as her .....husband. The thought itself scared the shit out of her. She would have to live with him in the same house, under a roof, she would bear his name and would become his wife. She felt like someone was sucking her into a deep hole making her a puppet, not even letting her have a chance of escape. She tried to reason with him, came up with that contract marriage idea hoping he would agree but fate was not on her side. In fact he declared on the contrary that he would never leave her, he made his point clear that she would be stuck with him her whole life.

Her reverie broke when the driver stopped the car infront of the house she soon was going to leave. Her packing had been done, she has a flight to India tonight at 2 AM and her stuff too will reach as soon as she lands. Climbing out of the car she entered the house, paid all the caretakers and servants for their work and help all these years not before giving them a job in her fashion house as workers so that they would not lose their living. She had her dinner before she changed her clothes, grabbing her suitcase she left her home hoping to come back one day. Her journey to the airport was not a long one and she soon found herself sitting in the flight to India, drifting off to deep slumber.