Chapter-93 Kiss under the mistletoe!

Enjoy!!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

The whole gang was at Singhania mansion, doing the preparations for Christmas. Yes, it was Christmas eve and Taani's last month of pregnancy was going on. The doctors said that anytime her delivery can happen hence all of them were hell excited. The gang decided to spend this time together for Christmas.

The boys were setting up the Christmas tree with girls giving their inputs. The girls were seeing the decorations and Taani was telling the chefs about dinner. She so wanted to make dinner herself but her stubborn husband, along with her over-protective brother stopped her from doing any work.

And she had to just sit there and sulk while all the others were working

And she had to just sit there and sulk while all the others were working. But her face and eyes twinkled as she looked around at the décor, small fairy lights, curtains, ribbons, balloons and not to forget the beautiful Christmas tree.

She was just looking around laughing as she saw Neha and Vicky fighting over the bells,

"Babu, red bells nahi, green vali lagani hai.."

Neha whined snatching the red ones from him and keeping them aside, when Vicky said,

"Nahi, red vali lagaenge. Contrast mein ache lagenge."

He said keeping both side by side on the tree to make her get an idea, but Neha just shook her head stubbornly, Neha looked at Taani and asked,

"Taani, tum hi bolo na babu ko ki green lagaen."

Even Vicky turned to her,

"Haan Tanai tum batao, ye tree ke green color ke sath red achhi lagegi ya green?"

Taani bit her lip, stuck in between the couple, she could see Neha giving her a puppy face while on the other hand, Vicky's logic was also correct. She found her mind producing a mid-way and said excitedly,

"Umm, why don't we hang the both of them. Red or green dono sath mein, vese bhi tree pe to kitni sari bells honi chahiye na."

Viha looked ta each other and at the bells, before the trio started laughing and Neha said,

"Right Taani you are, fighting like kids we are, vo bhi on these bells."

Vicky nodded still chuckling and they started hanging the bells when she saw Swayam fussing over Sharon, she frowned finding it weird. Swayam was being too careful towards her today, more than usual. Not that she minds it but her brother's behaviour was somewhat like Rey's today. She shrugged before looking at Rimar, Amar was trying to tie the mistletoe while Rinni was holding the ladder so that he doesn't slip. She smiled at the duo when she saw Rey coming there with a glass of juice in his hand. She sulked knowing it was for her, she tried getting up and escaping but damn her big tummy and increased weight due to which she couldn't move much.