Chapter-61 His peace!

Hey guys!!! Finally back with the updates. I know it's been a long time and hence there is this mega mega update for you, so here are the next 10 chapters of this story!! I actually want to end this one soon, for two reasons, one because it's been long since I started this story and I don't wan to stretch it alot and second that I could update newer ones soon.

So enjoy your treat!!! And please comment and vote on every single chapter for me!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Reyam came out of the doctor's cabin, they were finding it very hard to believe what they heard just now. Rey was walking not even in his senses, looking dazed. Walking silently they came out in the garden without saying anything. It was empty, just the two of them were present there. That's when Rey lost all the control he had and fell on his knees crying miserably.

Even Swayam had tears in his eyes but he knew that he have to be strong for Rey and most importantly Taani, so wiping his tears he walked up to Rey and sat down in front of him holding him,

"Rey, sambhal khudko, agar tu aise hoga to Taani ko kon sambhalega?"

Rey looked at his best friend with teary eyes and hugged him instantly, Swayam too embraced him tightly,

"Swa..Swayam...Why us? Jab....Jab lagta hai everything is going to be alright now....then...then why there is a storm of sadness again. Ab..Abhi to Taani mujhe vaapis mili thi, ye..ye sun..sunkar pata nahi kya hoga.....She'll break Swayam, she'll break again. Itni mushkil se main apni purani Taani ko vaapis laaya tha, iss sab ke baad vo kahin pehle jese...."

Tears were flowing down uncontrollably from their eyes, Swayam cried out saying cutting him off,

"Shh Rey, kuch nahi hoga taani ko, she is stronger than all of us. Or fir hum sab hain na uske sath, tu hai uske sath. I know vo thik ho jaegi, but tujhe himmat rakhni hogi abhi. Agar tu ese tutega to usse sambhalna mushkil hoga Rey. Trust god, may be there is something written better in your destiny."

Rey shook his head,

"What better Swayam, tell me is there anything better than having a child, anything more special than that, more valuable than the proof of your love. Would you ever settle for anything less than that."

Swayam was mum not saying anything as he knew having a child is god's greatest blessing and taarey may be deprived of that their whole life, he can't even imagine the pain Rey is going through or his sister will do when she comes to know about it, Rey smiled sadly,

"You know me and taani were not planning for kids this soon, but since we married she and me both have imagined how would be having a small rey and small taani, what all fun we would do, vo kiske jesa hoga ya hogi. But ab shayad ye dream sirf dream rahega, kabhi reality nahi banega."

Swayam wiped his tears saying,

"Aisa mat bol Rey, remember doctors ne kaha hai chances kam hai but chance hai, Taani ka treatment ho sakta hai.'

Rey scoffed sadly,

"Chance? What chance Swayam? Where she could possibly lose the baby or herself, and worst of all d...di...die during delivery," Swayam looked on not saying anything, while Rey continued, "No Swayam, I am not willing to take those chances. I don't know if I can live without a baby but what I do know is that I can't live without Taani, and I am not willing to take those chances where I could possibly lose her forever. And if keeping her safe and alive with me means not ever having a child of our own, I am even okay with that. All I need in my life is Taani, nothing less nothing more."