Chapter-37 Return of the devil!

Enjoy Reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Aditya Khurana stood at the door with his his head held high and big smirk on his face. The gang was furious seeing him standing there, specially Rey while Taani and his parents were confused seeing him as he was a stranger to them.

"Aditya sir!"

The girl said sobbing and ran towards him saying,

"Thank god sir you came, see no one is listening to me. Aap hi kuch boliye na, tell them I am speaking truth, he tried to molest me."

Swayam who was beyond furious barked at him in anger,

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Aditya looked at him with a slightly teasing smile,

"Relax Swayam, tumhara gussa aaj bhi vesa hi hai. And rahi baat Tanya (the girl) to vo sach bol rahi hai, Rey did try to molest her after all koi ladki aisa jhoot bolkar khud ko demean kyu karegi?"

Bharat who was going to hit him was stopped by Amar who said,

"Hum tumhara yakeen to kabhi nahi karenge. Tumne hum sab ko todne ki, ye team todne ki or hamare career ke sath khelne ki koshish kit hi. Tumhe kyu lagta hai that we will trust you."

"Matlab?"

Ranvijay asked them confused when Nil replied telling them the whole truth,

"Ye Aditya Khuarana hai uncle. Jab hum professionally team shuru kar rahe the he deceived us by framing himself as someone jo hume launch karega. But he was taking revenge, he tried to create problems between all of us, specially Rey, Swayam and Sharon and inki vajah se almost Neha hume or team ko chodke chali gayi thi."

Vicky hugged Neha sideways assuring himself of her presence beside him giving deadly glares to Aditya.

"Vo sab purani baat hai, ab main Tanya ko justice dilane yaha aaya hu. I'll prove that Reyansh Singhania molested her, by trying to bribe her with a good position in his office in exchange of some sexual pleasures."

Aditya told all of them, until his eyes fell on her, his opponents life, the person about whom he heard a lot, Mrs. Taani Reyansh Singhania. He smirked looking at her state and then threw Rey a challenging look before stating,

"I really pity your wife, abhi abhi to shaadi hui or ab apne husband ke bare mein itna bada sach pata chala. I really don't think iske baad Taani..."

He couldn't complete because before that Rey's fist collided with his jaw and he fell on the floor with a thud,

"Dare you to say her name from your filthy mouth. Meri wife se dur rehne samjha tu. Nahi to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga."

Aditya stood up frowning at him wiping his lips where blood was there after Rey hit him,

"You will pay for this Mr. Reyansh Singhania, yaad rakhna abhi ye baat media main or police tak nahi gayi hai. I can reveal it in a second. Or tum jante ho no one will believe you if Tanya gives her statement against you."

"I don't care as far as my family believes me and supports me, mujhe pata hai I am innocent, I don't need a character certificate. But one thing I am warning you is that don't you ever dare to look at my wife, usko kuch bhi bola tune to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga."

Rey barked at him angrily, till now he was silent only because he didn't understand what was happening to him but after seeing aditya he knew instantly it was one of his ugly schemes and the moment he said Taani's name he lost it there and then.