Chapter-36 Trouble in paradise!

Hey everyone! Treat chapters for all of you of this story, as I know I was super late in uploading the obsession ones. So this is an early update. Hope all of you will enjoy it and as I said many troubles are on the way.

________________________________________________________________________________

One month later

Author's POV

Taani was in sitting in the living room with Ranvijay and Avantika and the whole gang chatting, they have come from New York for sometime as the festival season was starting soon and it was Taani's first Ganesh Chaturthi festival after marriage. Only a couple of hours ago they brought the Ganpati idol in their home praying hat he will spread happiness and peace in their lives. Rey wasn't able to come for the idol prayer (sthapana of ganpati bappa) but he will be coming in a couple of days more.

But this was the least of Taani's worries. Something was wrong with Rey which she was sure he was not telling her. Their phone calls have reduced after she came back from Bangkok after giving him a surprise on their one month anniversary. Not only that he was avoiding her calls and whenever he would pick them up, he would cut it after giving some excuse. All she could pray was that it must be some surprise just like hers and nothing was really wrong with him. This trip to Bangkok was giving her chills from day one.

They were sitting having their teas and coffee along with snacks, when Taani's phone rang. It was a call from her office so she excused herself and went to her room taking the call. The bell rang and Avantika asked the servant to see who is at the door at this time, they were chatting when Rey entered the house along with the butlers carrying his luggage.

A huge grin plastered across every person's face seeing him,

"Rey!" Avantika passed him a huge smile and going to him hugged him tightly, he too embraced her seeking her warmth. He hugged all of them present there but his eyes were searching for the one person he couldn't wait to see. His eyes were yearning for her one look but she was nowhere to be found.

"Rey, yar tune bataya bhi nahi tu aaj aane vala hai. We would have come to pick you up."

Vicky said and others looked at him for answer,

"Haan vo...."

"Rey!"

He was going to say when a soft voice caught is attention, he turned to her forgetting what he was saying and there was the person standing he so wanted to see since the moment he landed in Mumbai. Dressed in a beautiful saree traditionally for the festival along with her chuda and wedding chain. Her hair open as he liked. He swear on God she turns more and more beautiful with every moment he see her.