Chapter-41 Winning over the world!!

Hey guyss!! Finally back with updates of this story. Fair warning the coming chapters are hell romantic and cliche so don't blame me later on :P

Anyways enjoy reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

It was night time when Taani entered the room after wrapping up everything, hell tired with the chaotic day. Rey was already in the room waiting for her while scrolling his phone. A big smile took over his face along with an adorable expression seeing her. Without wasting a second he got and before she could react she was in his arms, he lifted her and started spinning her around making her laugh loud in joy.

"Rey! Bas kijiye mujhe chakkar aa rahe hai. Put me down."

He put her down immediately but hugged her not letting her go away from his arms.

"I love you! I love you! I love you so much meri jaan!"

She giggled seeing his excitement, embracing him back she put her head on his chest while he breathed her scent in.

"I love you too Rey!"

He broke the hug and put their foreheads together,

"I cant believe sab theek ho gaya! Like kal tak sab kuch kitna hopeless lag raha tha, or aaj in just a moment everything changed. Main bata nahi sakta Taani main kitna khush hu, I mean I knew maine kuch galat nahi kiya tha but even the thought ki someone thinks like that about me or that disgusting blame on me, trust me I felt like someone was ripping my heart apart. But ab sab theek hai, or ye sab tumhari vajah se."

She smiled sadly, aware how much all this affected him mentally and emotionally but he never said or expressed his pain.

"You don't have to thank me Rey, maine jo kuch bhi kiya vo humare liye kiya. Us, our friends and our family. Nothing else matters."

He grinned agreeing to her,

"Yeah! We are together happily with our family, nothing else matters more than that."

They hugged each other when Rey said,

"But I really think I should thank you in a special way."

He said with a teasing smile, he started leaning towards her with a wicked smile, she was blushing seeing his antics and closed her eyes waiting for him. He smiled looking at her innocence but instead of kissing her he took her in his arms bridal style taking her by surprise.

Her eyes flew open and she squealed clutching his shoulders,

"Rey what are you doing?"

He chuckled seeing her reaction and put her on the bed comfortably, sitting on his knees on the ground in front of her he held her hands,

"I have something for you."

She raised her brows asking what, he stood up and going towards the dressing table he picked up a box, it was an antic jewellery box. Taking it he went towards her and sat behind her making her lean on him, moving his hand in front he showed the box to her,

"Here!"

She looked at the box excitedly, anxious about its content, though it was a jewellery box so she was sure it was some jewellery piece but here we are talking about Rey, he and his surprises are always unique so it can be anything for that matter.

She took the box and opened it, a letter like card was inside the box making her confused, she looked at him with the same expressions. He smiled and asked her to open the letter and read it.