Chapter-6 Meeting each other!!

Enjoy Reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Two Days later

Rey was in his room getting ready for the dinner at Shekhawat Mansion. The families were meeting each other to let Taani and Rey discuss this alliance with each other unaware of their kids history together. Sharon and D3 team were not going to be there as they want Swayam and Rey to meet Taani before they could and apologize later when all of them are alone.

Rey was humming a song happily as finally Taani agreed to meet after two days, Swayam told him how Taani came home in his absence for lunch and she got to know about the alliance

Rey was humming a song happily as finally Taani agreed to meet after two days, Swayam told him how Taani came home in his absence for lunch and she got to know about the alliance. Both of them were aware of reason why Taani came to Shekhawat mansion when Swayam was with others for lunch, she did not wanted to meet him but they both tried to comfort themselves saying they will meet each other soon. And now finally after two days of silence from her side she agreed finally to have dinner.

He was really excited after all he is going to meet his lady love finally after six years. Distinguished thoughts were running inside his mind,

How she would look? Would she be the same or changed? What will she say meeting him after so long? Is she happy with this marriage?

The last question halted his movements, he was so ecstatic with the news that he almost forget about her opinion. He knew she changed, if she would have been the former Taani then he had no doubt that she would be on cloud nine but this one he was not sure about. Will he marry her if she is unhappy with this marriage? He did not knew, on one side he do not wants to let go of her when she came back to him after a long wait but on the other hand he do not want to force her.

He shook his head clearing his head when his mother shouted aloud,

"Rey, beta come down. We are getting late."

"Coming Mom!"

He checked himself one last time before climbing down the stairs. They all left soon for the Shekhawat Mansion.

***********************************************************************************************

The car stopped in the front porch where Swayam along with Rishi and Ragini were standing welcoming them. They all greeted each other before moving inside and settling in the living room. Swayam sat beside Rey knowing they both would need support after meeting Taani.

"Rag, hamari doll kahan hai? Vo dinner pe to aayegi na?" Ranvijay asked looking for Taani around when Ragini answered,

"Haan Ran bhaiya, vo bas she had a important meeting regarding her fashion house that's why she couldn't come early, she was on her way when I talked to her."

"How is she, when she came here?" Avantika asked her concerned about Taani when Rishi replied,

"My princess has changed, she is no longer like our Taani but you can see an independent, brave, classy and a stylish lady instead of her."