Chapter- 21 Ganpati Puja!

Yipee guys, finally their marriage functions are going to start, I am so excited. Enjoy reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The sun rays entered the room where taarey were sleeping in each other's arms peacefully. Since the day Rey sneaked in her room to ask the reason of her anger it's been their routine to spent the night together talking till late hours of night. Sharon would sneak out of the room to meet Swayam and Rey to meet Taani.

Coming to the days, they were filled with fun, all they did was talk, roam around and explore Suryagarh's farms, monuments, markets and other places

Coming to the days, they were filled with fun, all they did was talk, roam around and explore Suryagarh's farms, monuments, markets and other places. All of them would have small trips to the market for more shopping, then camp nights in the backyard with whole gang and Rey's cousins bonding more. They were closer than ever.

Suryagarh had a lake sight too which was well planned by the boys who decided to surprise the girls and take them to a picnic. They did Safari along with more horse riding and shooting, which Rey came to know later that Taani was a pro at, she being a princess was trained in shooting. Her aims and stance was pitch perfect, she had many competitions with the boys too who tried to beat her but none could.

All in all their trip was going amazing and it would turn more phenomenal as from today their marriage functions are going to start. But both bride and groom were dozed off forgetting about their own pre-wedding functions because of their late night endeavours. As usual Rey has snuck out of his room and came to hers when passion took over their senses but before things could lead to a kiss Rey stopped himself as always. After that they chatted only god knows what till dawn.

The sun rays must have managed to irritate his sleep as Rey woke up with a grunt, shielding his eyes he yawned tiredly before his eyes caught her sight who was sleeping with his arm under head as a pillow and clutching his hand in hers. Pushing his hairs to a side he kissed her head, then tried to remove his arm from under hers hoping her sleep would not be disturbed. After he successfully too his arm out of her grasp, he put a pillow there so that she can hld something close to her, his eyes moved towards the wall clock and he hurried out remembering that today was their first pre-wedding function, Ganpati Puja and ha have to get ready. He came out of the room and saw Sharon coming from opposite direction looking sleepy, they both smiled cheekily at each other knowingly.

"So, pehla ritual, excited?" Sharon asked him who looked over cloud nine at the moment,

"You have no idea how much!"

He could only manage to say that, his face reflecting his happiness when he remembered about the time,

"Sharon, I didn't wake Taani up, tum utha dena, ritual ka time hone hi wala hai!"

Sharon assuringly replied to him,

"Don't worry best friend, aap jake ready ho, aapki dulhaniya hum le aayenge!"