Chapter-44 Living underwater??

A fair warning, whatever i am writing in this chapter is real and not ficticious,a place like that really exists in Maldives. If you guys wanna search about it you can on the internet. When I first time saw and read about it even I was astonished but it does. And the pics I am showing are real and extremely beautiful. When I saw it for the first time I immediately wanted to include it in the story and share with all my readers.

________________________________________________________________________________

Taani's POV

It's been a week since we came here in Maldives for our honeymoon and every single day has been nothing less than a dream. Rey made sure of that. I really thought our honeymoon is going to go down the drain when on the second day my monthly came. I was in so much pain and so awkward to tell him that. But after the persuasion I gave in when the pain in my abdomen became too much to bear and he like a perfect gentleman helped me through it.

He brought me a hot water bag immediately along with loads of chocolates and stayed with me

He brought me a hot water bag immediately along with loads of chocolates and stayed with me. We didn't roam around for two days because he thought its good for me to stay inside so we just lounged around the private beach. He was so caring and so loving in those days, waking up with me when I was in pain and continuously trying to relieve it for me.

I was literally so overwhelmed seeing his love for me. Rey is truly a man with a golden heart. I can say that after Dad, Tauji and Bhai if there is some man whom I love and respect so much is him. In fact now he comes even before them. The most important person in my life.

Right now I am sitting in our cottage while Rey went to book our car. I am really confused again, it's not our last day in Maldives, there are still three days left but we are leaving somewhere and as usual when I asked rey, he told me that it is a surprise.

Giving up here I am waiting, while my dear hubby has gone leaving his wife alone on honeymoon. But yeah it did give me time to reflect on the previous days memories and moments, our playing in the beach, him running behind me, chasing me while we played around. Roaming in the local markets hand in hand and shopping.

Everything is so memorable that I won't ever forget. I remembered that we even had a small outing on the beach side while we were playing board games lying on the beach. And then we again had a bet on who would win, and as usual my dear hubby won the game and bet both.

And once again I had to do something for him, this time it was really a sweet thing as he asked me to sing for him which I did gladly and only god knows how singing and dancing we ended up in bed making love to each other after so long.

It was a long time after I came back from Bangkok celebrating our one month anniversary and the Taniya fiasco, may be the longing and wait just got assimilated in the moment and came out in the form of passion. But it was an amazing night which I enjoyed thoroughly and will always remember, although I would never ever admit that to Rey. Thinking about that night my body heated up automatically and a deep blush settled down on my face.