Arc 1: Chapter 7

It was already the day of exams.

You studied hard in these past few days and you were sure that not one information of the things you've studied were missed.

The first subject was History.

The teacher distributed the papers and all of you waited for his signal.

He looked at his watch for quite some time and said; "You may start answering."

You started reading and wrote your answers in the paper.

After 5 minutes, you finished answering all the questions and reviewed it many times after.

An hour later, the teacher took the answered papers and the next subject was English.

The subjects for monday were History, English and Science.

*Ringgg!!*

"Alright, we are only half day today since it's the exams. Use the rest of the day to study and see you all tomorrow." The teacher said.

"Yes, Ma'am."

Today, your aunt and uncle didn't know that the exam only took half a day.

And so, you decided to enjoy the rest of the day to somewhere far and enjoy your time alone.

You started packing your things and walked outside.

"Y/n."

You turned and saw Harold.

"Harry?"

"Where are you going?"

"..I don't know." You replied.

You were just going wherever your feet took you.

"Then, how about visiting my home?" He offered.

"..."

"Sorry. I was just thinking of inviting you for lunch."

"Lunch?" Your ears perked up when you heard the word lunch.

He nodded.

You thought about this deeply. You had no extra money left and considered accepting this free lunch he offered.

"Alright."

"Really? Let's get going then." He held your hands and led you to his car.

"Drive us home Nathan." He said.

"Yes, young master." Nathan replied.

You arrived in his house quickly and was no longer surprised to see a house as big as that.

All students in the school were probably rich except you.

"Come with me."

You followed him and entered the modernized mansion.

"Prepare the food." He said to a servant.

"Yes, young master." The dark blue haired maid replied.

"Take a seat Y/n."

"Excuse me then."

You took a seat in the sofa and felt comfortable. You felt like sleeping in it but you brushed off that thought.

"How are the exams? Were they alright?" Harry asked brightly.

The other servants who saw Harold's attitude were surprised. They never saw Harold talk to someone like that. Not even to his own family.

They took it as a fact that you were someone special to him. They minded their own business and walked away.

"They were fine."