Arc 3: Chapter 3

She arrived at school and walked towards her assigned classroom. They change classrooms every subject so it's not unusual.

Y/n opened the door and went to find a seat.

The whole classroom was filled with different students. The subject for today was psychology and the teacher hasn't arrived yet.

Y/n sat in the last row and took a book from her bag to read.

While reading, she noticed that there was already a person sitting beside her. It was still empty earlier so she was quite surprised.

She glanced beside her and discovered that it was a male student.

A super handsome male student.

'Oh my goodness.'

Black hair, black eyes, and a mole placed in the center just right below it.

Y/n's heartbeat went crazy and her stomach felt hot.

It was like his appearance was made especially for her tastes. Especially for Y/n. She's never seen a person who matches according to her fetishes.

'I want to touch that mole.'

She scooted beside him and took the initiative to talk.

"Hi, I'm Y/n." Y/n introduced as she offered a handshake.

"Vaughn." He replied as he shook her hand.

It was a surprise that he immediately replied as soon as she introduced herself.

"I hope to be friends with you." Y/n smiled at him.

'Actually, more than friend. I want to caress that black lashes right now, poke that single mole and ruffle his black, silky hair. And those eyes... I want to pluck it out.'

He fell silent for a moment and regained his senses later on.

"Ehem. Likewise, Y/n." He replied.

His voice sounded somewhat familiar.

"Wait, are you the person whom I bumped into at the mall yesterday?" She asked aloud.

"Yes? What do you mean?" He asked in confusion.

"I mean... it's nothing. Your voice just sounded similar to that person yesterday." Y/n muttered.

"Alright! Attention class!" The teacher suddenly interrupted.

"Then, I'll talk to you later." She whispered in his ears.

***

Yesterday...

*Click*

"Hahh.. Y/n, you look gorgeous as usual." A man said as he took a picture of Y/n's back towards the exit.

This man was the person whom Y/n bumped into earlier.

He followed her from the shadows and it was a given that Y/n didn't notice him since she was just totally wandering around thoughtlessly.

She was too busy to notice his presence.

"If only you'd look at me once. Or say my name with your sweet voice." He muttered.

As Y/n entered her apartment room, he too entered inside his room.

He lived just right beside her apartment. He is her neighbor. And Y/n never knew that she had a stalker as her neighbor.