Arc 2: Chapter 8

-Your POV-

[This is my third day in the imperial palace.

My experience on the first day was thrilling and full of death threats. All the princes attempted to murder me and it was a bit exciting.

Yesterday, something weird happened. All the princes' attitude were different. It was scary.

They looked at me with those creepy gazes and I feel trapped everytime I see it.

I only want to die so why are they extending my days?

Maybe if I commit treason, only then will they execute me.

Should I do that?

I hope everything will go well til then.]

As soon as you finished writing your journal, you stood up and proceeded to change from nightwear to casual clothes.

You have nothing to do inside the room except to laze around, sleep, write and eat.

Waiting for death was indeed.... boring.

"Haghhhh." You deeply sighed as you looked outside the window.

The imperial palace was nice and all but it was very lifeless.

There were not that many servants and they don't even need that many servants.

As you stood up from the chair, your loose hair was bothering you.

You divided a portion of your hair and braided it.

You looked at the mirror and saw a petite and tiny girl. Dark E/c orbs with no light and styled H/c hair.

You were only nineteen yet you already experienced life and death many times.

You just can't figure out which is better.

Life... or death?

'I think.. death is much better.' You concluded.

Thinking about it, there was maid who helped you that one time when you were hungry.

Her face...

'What does she look like again?'

The only thing you remembered about her is that, her hair was bright red.

That's all.

'Should I go and see her?' Curiosity filled your head.

Before you get to go outside, the door opened and a dark-blue haired prince came in.

"Prince Cain." You curtsied.

"Y/n. Where are you going?"

"To the kitchen I guess."

"You're hungry? What the hell are the servants doing?" His tone had a bit of irritation.

"Come here."

He grabbed your hand and dragged you to the kitchen.

Bang!

The door got banged open.

"Your highness." The servants bowed.