Arc 4: Chapter 10

*Ringgg*

Classes have already ended.

Unexpectedly, James, Julian and Carter didn't approach you for today.

"Y/n, I have something to do. You go home with John first." Alex said.

You nodded in reply.

He smiled and walked off.

'Finally.'

Did he really think that you'll do as he says?

Nope.

Now that no one is bothering you, this is the perfect time to do something.

"Haha." You chuckled.

You started walking slowly and toured the entire school.

The cafeteria, gym, pool, garden, library, and classrooms.

It was a good school.

Only the people in it were not.

And so after finishing the tour, you took counted steps towards the staircase- slowly.

You wanted to take this as a chance to feel your final moments because you'll finally make this plan work out.

*Creak*

The rooftop door smelled rusty and it creaked slowly as you pushed it.

A great breeze greeted you and it felt wonderful.

The sunset, the skies, the buildings and the mountains also looked wonderful.

"It would've been nice if my life was also wonderful." You mumbled.

You climbed across the railing and stood on the edge of the building.

You turned around and held the railing. After that, you pushed yourself against the gravity and let go of the railing.

You felt yourself falling from above just like that certain day when you were on middle school.

But this time, it was different.

Because there will be no pool to save you from the fall. Only the dry and hard ground.

'I wonder how it feels?'

*CRACK*

After feeling that one big thud, you slihhtly saw those four people who ruined your life.

"Y-Y/n?" James' face look horrified.

"KYAAAAA!!!!"

"SHE'S DEAD!!! KYAAAH!!!"

You heard three girly voices before you shut your eyes and went to sleep.

'How unlucky.'

.
.
Earlier after class...
.
.

"Come with us." James uttered to those three girls who wrote some thing on Y/n's desk.

"W-Why? Are you gonna beat us or something?" The leader stuttered.

*Slap*

Carter slapped her puny face. He was irritated since earlier.

"Kyaa!! Let go!!" Another screamed, feeling hurt after Carter pulled her hair and dragged her.

"Hey wait for me." Julian also dragged the other one.

Carter and the others brought those girls somewhere in the backyard so no one would see.

"Achk!! What's with you!?" One of them excleimed.

James pulled her collar and glared at her. "Were you the ones who did it?"

"D-Did what?"

"Just cut the bullsh't and tell the truth." James uttered in annoyance.

"Yes!! We're the ones who did it!! That b'tch needs to be taught! Now let go of us!!" She struggled.

"You think we're going to let you go easily?" Alex finally arrived.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" The leader snapped.

*Thwack* Julian punched the leader.

"Ahck! H-How could you heuk... Wahhhhh." She started crying from the pain.

James and the others were only starting. They were really about to kill them until...

*CRACK*

Y/n's body fell hard to the ground enough for it to produce a cracking sound.

"Y-Y/n?" James couldn't believe what he just saw.

It was like the memories in the middle school were brought back again.

"KYAAAAHH!!"

"SHE'S DEAD!!"

Seeing this scene in front of them, Carter, Alex and Julian were totally stupefied.

They couldn't move their bodies from the shock.

Yes, maybe it's just an illusion.

They didn't get to do anything until what they saw was Y/n's smiling face...

That's lying in a pool of blood.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Okay class we have a new student. Please introduce yourself."

The student slowly entered the room.

"Hello. I'm Y/n L/n. I'm ten years old. Nice to meet you." Even her voice was angelic.

Pretty H/c hair, alluring E/c orbs together with that ethereal face...

Those are the things which caught those four boys' attention.

And so they decided that she'll belong to one of them.

But things were different as they thought it would be.

Because to make her like them,

They had to bully her.

That's what they thought.

They didn't know how to express their feelings so they ended up using that method to get close to her.
.
.

But that thing didn't work out until now.

-Fin-