Arc 3: Chapter 9

A/N: uhm... so, haha... there are some mature contents here so... read at your own risk ~(v)~
__________
.
.
.
.

Y/n was the one above Vaughn but their positions got reversed as soon as Vaughn stood up and pushed Y/n to the bed.

Hearing her direct confession from her very own mouth made him lost rationality.

In truth, he was actually the one who's supposed to tell all those things to her. But unfortunately, she said it first.

"Y/n.. I love you.." He greedily kissed her lips and and Y/n happily went with the flow. "I've always loved you." He said between the kisses.

Y/n was clearly the one who's dominant earlier but now that it's come to this, she just accepted the situation.

"Mmph.."

His kisses went from her lips to her neck. He sucked on it like it was a sweet nectar that's been left unnoticed for many years.

His other hand slid in Y/n's back feeling her warm skin. After he finshed leaving his mark, he proceeded to kiss her deeply.

When the atmosphere was hot and great, they took off their own clothes while kissing each other. They were inseparable.

The Y/n that Vaughn is seeing right now was nothing but pure ethereal. Her H/c silky hair was scattered all over the bed and she looked seductive as hell.

Her skin was beyond fair than it looks and imagining that all of it belongs to him... made him crazy.

"Vaughn.." She interwined her hand with his.

Just like how Vaughn craves for her, Y/n also wanted him right now. She wants to feel him all for herself.

She was quite surprised that Vaughn incredibly has a good built despite his aloof appearance.

Two personages were on the large bed right now and there was no piece of clothing left on them.

Vaughn kissed Y/n as he entered his entire manhood inside her. There was slight pain at first but after few thrusts, pain suddenly became pleasure.

The sound of creaking bed, the smell of sweat and their moans and grunts filled the entire room.

Never in their life have they experienced such pleasure since the moment they existed.

"Y/n..."

The whole night was filled with passionate activity and it lasted til dawn.

Vaughn was indeed a monster in bed. Even though Y/n passed out for seconds, he continued to pleasure himself inside her but in the end, they loved the act.

It was the moment that they gave their virtue to each other.

.
.
.

When morning came, Y/n woke up in a different room.

A thick blanket covered her cold body and when she was about to get up, two arms caught her from behind.

"Good morning, Y/n." Vaughn said as he kissed her nape.

"Vaughn." She turned around and faced him.

Vaughn possessively hugged her waist and hid his face on her open shoulder. "I love you, Y/n." He mumbled.

"I love you more." Y/n smiled "Let me see your face."

Y/n started staring at his face. She touched his eyelashes causing Vaughn ro close his eyes. "Who does this belong to?" She asked as she caressed his lashes.

"Y/n." Vaughn replied.

She touched his lips and asked the same question.

"Y/n." He answered.

She ruffled his black, silky hair and played with it for a while. Vaughn held her hand and kissed it like a precious jewel.

"And this?" She hugged his body.

"Y/n.. All of it belongs to Y/n. My heart and body only belongs to you."

*chuckle* "Yes.. and I'll kill you if I find you getting close with other women." She spouted half-meant words.

Vaugh also replied with a chuckle and kissed her cheek.

"But I'll kill those women before they get close to me... now that I have you." He obsessively hugged her tightly as if he wasn't going to let her go.

Y/n smiled and tried to get up but her legs immediately lost their strength. She only realized late that her waist felt sore and her legs were all wobbly.

The reason was basically from all the activity last night.

After seeing the weak Y/n, Vaughn took care of her later on.... not knowing that there are certain eyes looking at them from afar.

***

*Click*

An unknown man wearing hat and sunglasses suddenly captures a photo. And in the photo was Y/n and Vaughn acting passionately as lovers.

*Ring* *Ring*

"Hello." The man said.

"Did you do it?"

A woman's voice from the phone was heard.

"Yes. I already captured it."

"Good. Meet me up at the Pure Cafe exactly at 10 am sharp."

"Yes ma'am."

...

"Here are the photos."

The man scattered the pictures on the table.

In front of him was Hannah Serbia, the woman who visited Vaughn yesterday. She took the photos and looked at them one by one.

"Filthy. Just who is this slutty woman to approach Vaughn?" She gritted her teeth in distress.

"They are indeed a very passionate couple ma'am." The man added.

Hearing that statement made her head boil from envy. "Tch. Here's your payment. Get out of my sight."

The man received the payment and went away as she said.

"Y/n huh. How dare you seduce my Vaughn..." She muttered to herself as she bit her nail.

From the first meeting, she was already fond of Vaughn and considered him as a good marriage partner.

But all of it fell when a woman stepped in and crushed her plans.

She picked up her phone and called someone.

"Hello, I need you to take care of someone..."

"Is it a woman again?"

"Yes, the name's Y/n L/n. I need you to make her disappear from my fiancés sight."

"What's the betrothed's name?"

"His name is Vaughn. He lives in a shabby apartment close by the Azalea mall."

"Alright. I'll need a much bigger pay this time ma'am."

"Whatever. Just do your job properly."