Arc 2: Chapter 12

Y/n woke up in an another lifeless manner.

"Life..." She deeply sighed.

"Good morning miss." Sandra bowed.

Y/n looked at her and thought something. Since it seems like Sandra has a bit of hatred towards her, it might be a good advantage for her.

"What do you think about the princes Sandra?"

Sandra's expression changed into a doting one.

"Ahem, um is it alright if I share some experience?" Sandra's lips crept upwards.

"Sure, go ahead."

Y/n didn't care.

"Actually, the princes' existence are very important to me. Ever since a child, I always aadmired them from afar. When they killed those many servants, I knew that they were doing it for something good."

"Regardless of the many blood they've shed, I've never experience the feeling that they want to kill me." Sandra ended her narration.

'I don't get it. So it must mean that she adores all of them.' Y/n thought.

"Oh, I see. That's very nice." Y/n stated without an ounce of change in tone.

Sandra felt like Y/n was belittling her. 'Is she mocking me?' She gritted her teeth.

"Y/n." Davis nonchalantly opened the door and stopped when he noticed Sandra. "Who are you?"

"Greetings your highness. I'm Sandra, miss Y/n's lady in waiting."

'Since when did I have a lady in waiting?'

"Out." Davis ordered.

Sandra just bowed and left.

Y/n was still wearing her nightwear. She didn't bother change into any clothes since she thinks it bothersome.

Davis sat in the bed and tucked in Y/n's hair behind her ear. "Y/n, are you feeling fine? Are you cold? Is there anything that's bothering you?"

Ever since that day, they were acting obsessed with Y/n.

"I'm alright, your highness."

Davis hugged her and patted her hair. "I'll kill whoever hurts you Y/n."

Bam! The poor door got broken into pieces.

"Let go of her, Davis." Gerald suddenly stepped in.

Davis carried Y/n in a bridal style and jumped down from the second floor.

Y/n on the otherhand was expressionless as ever. After all, she experienced dying from the fourth floor down to the hard ground.

While Davis and Gerald were playing cat and mouse, Sandra watched them from the mansion with envy.

"That b'tch needs to die." She glared at her.

***

After that day, Sandra started planning out on ways to kill Y/n.

First was to poison her.

"Here's your tea, miss Y/n."

Y/n smiled brightly. "Thank you Sandra."

The poison was odorless and colorless. It will effect the victim after five minutes.

"I'm thirsty. Give me that Y/n."

Louis was having tea with Y/n when suddenly, he grabbed Y/n's cup and immediately drank from it. It was true that he was thirsty.