Arc 1: Chapter 16

"Come here, Y/n." She gestured you to go to her.

You walked towards her slowly.

Slap!

"What did I tell you huh? Didn't I tell you to watch and take care of the house?!" She said as she grabbed your collar.

"Euk." She threw you off to the floor.

There was this feeling once again.

The feeling you hated and feared the most.

Pain.

"What- what happened to your vacation aunt?" You asked nervously.

"Hah! This b*tch still has the audacity to ask!"

"Damn it. If only that bastard didn't offend a rich slut, we could have enjoyed the vacation. Arghh!!" She shouted while stomping on you.

"Ahck!" You winced in pain.

You heard foot steps coming from the stairs and saw your uncle.

"Honey, please forgive me. I'll make it up to you okay? After all, Y/n can always place first and we'll have the benefits again!" He consoled her.

"Hah, fine. Make it up to me tonight then." She said seductively and stopped stomping on you.

"Let's go uptairs shall we?" Your uncle said.

"Y/n we'll continue to talk later." Your aunt said.

"...Yes aunt."

.
.
.

It was already midnight and your aunt and uncle were already asleep.

You left your things at Harold's house and wore a jacket hoodie to go there.

His house was one ride of bus away.

After ten minutes, you arrived at his house.

Before you could click on the doorbell, a hand suddenly grabbed yours.

"Who are you?" Harold said in a cold voice.

"!!!" You held an afraid expression.

"Y/n?" His voice changed from winter to spring.

"Harry.."

"Come inside first." He took you inside.

"..."

"Where have you been? I looked for you earlier at the library and you weren't there. Why didn't you go straight here after? What happened?" He bombarded you questions.

"I-"

Before you could explain, he immediately put his lips in yours and kissed you deeply.

He bit your lower lip and interwined his tongue with yours.

He kissed your neck then hugged you while leaning his head in your shoulder.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"..."

You pushed him and started talking.

"My relatives arrived from their vacation already. I came here to take my things and also some of my stuff."

"They were very angry that I left the house. And I didn't complain since it was my fault in the first place." You added.

Harold touched your reddened cheek.

"So much that they slapped you?" He said in a monotoned voice.

"..."

You fell silent.

"Gather her things and bring it here." Harold commanded a maid.

"Yes, young master." The dark blue haired maid replied.

Harold brought you your things and took you home by car.

"...Thank you for letting me stay at your home Harry. I'll get going now." You said.

"Y/n."

"Yes?"

He took a step forward and leaned towards you and gave another kiss.

"Good night." He smiled.

"Good night too."

You started walking towards your house and opened the door when suddenly, you got pushed by a certain hand.

"Ah!" You fell on the ground.

Harold heard your shout before entering in the car.

"Y/n. We already talked about you not going anywhere didn't we? Now where the hell did you go at late midnight huh?! Do you just go and meet anyone and seduce them?!"

Slap!

Slap!

She slapped your both cheeks.

Tears came straight out of your eyes and your eyes became lifeless.

"I-I'm sorry aunt. I promise I won't do that again. Please forgive me." You said in an emotionless tone and bowed while kneeling.

She stomped your back like you were an ant.

"Hahh. I'll continue this talk soon. Go in and sleep now. You still need to go to school." She said, comforting you.

"Yes, aunt."

You went inside the house and drifted off to sleep.

Harold who was watching the whole scene since earlier felt like he wanted to lash out at any moment.

He didn't know that you were experiencing something like this at home.

He didn't step in because he thought that he will make things worse for you.

Instead, he already made up in his mind that those who hurt you like that will meet grim reaper....slowly.

After all, a slow death is better than a quick one when you want to torture someone.

"Nathan. Find out everything about Y/n's relatives." He said.

"Yes, young master."

"Those bastards. How dare they hurt Y/n. I need to kill them in a million ways without dying." Harold mumbled.