Arc 3: Chapter 12

"Henry! I've been calling you-!"

"Please say your message after the beep. *beeeeep*"

"Argh!" Hannah threw her phone.

The reason why she trusted Henry in taking care of Y/n was because he insisted. Hannah knew that Henry liked Y/n at first glance.

So she grabbed the opportunity. But now, he can't contact her.

She wanted to hear the results. She wants to hear that Vaughn's great seducer is already 6 ft below the ground.

She can't wait to hear it from him.

"Hah... hahaha.. maybe she's already below the ground now. Haha.." She crazily muttered.

*Ding!*

A notification rang.

She picked up her phone from the floor and checked the notif. It was Vaughn.

[Vaughn: Meet me at the playground.]

Hannah was overwhelmed. Just earlier, Vaughn clearly said that he never wants to see her face again.

But here he is now, he's the one who wanted to see her. She knew that she couldn't resist her charms.

She hurriedly went out and proceeded to the playground.

When she arrived at the location, she saw Vaughn standing in front of the large tree.

She ran towards him and gave her a tight hug from behind.

"Vaughn, I love you. Please be with me. I'll do anything you want." She desperately said.

Vaughn turned around and smiled at her.

"Anything?" He said.

"Yes, anything."

"Then.. close your eyes."

This was it. This was the very moment that Hannah waited for. To be close to him, to be intimate with him... to be with him.

She closed her eyes as he said and waited for the kiss to happen.

After a moment, the kiss didn't happen.

Instead, she felt pain in her abdomen.

She opened her eyes and looked at her stomach.

There she saw a blade passing through her flesh and blood kept flowing. Only then she screamed in pain.

She looked at Vaughn and saw a person behind him.

"Y/n?"

"Hi." Y/n smiled.

"You... you slut!!!"

Vaughn's eyebrow twitched. How dare she call Y/n a slut. She was the slut in the first place.

"Vaughn, can you please close your eyes?" Y/n covered his black eyes with her small hand.

"Of course Y/n." He kissed her hand.

When Vaughn closed his eyes, Hannah's loud scream was heard.

It was already midnight and there was not a soul in the entire place.

In the playground, you can hear a woman's loud scream echoing throughout the place. It was a woman's sobbing. She was like getting murdered over and over again.

"Hahh." Y/n sighed.

Y/n looked at her hands. It was full of blood. She never imagined she'd do something bloody like this to a person.

It was exhilirating.

Beside Y/n's feet was Hannah's body. It was full of deep stabs in every part. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth was overflowing with blood.

It was a lovely corpse indeed.

"Y/n."

"Don't open your eyes yet Vaughn. I look filthy right now." Y/n said.

But despite that statement, Vaughn opened his eyes and saw a bloody woman in front of him.

Y/n's hands were full of blood and so was her clothes. But even though she looked like that, she was still beautiful.

"You look beautiful Y/n." Vaughn kissed her lips.

Y/n chuckled.

"By the way, when are we getting married? Oh, and I forgot about the rings. I bought them earlier."

Y/n rummaged her pocket and took out two rings. She placed one in Vaughn's finger and one on her.

"Now it's perfect." Y/n smiled.

"Let's get married tomorrow. We don't want to wait that long." He hugged her waist.

"And what do we do about the body?"

"That's an easy feat." Vaughn smiled at her. "Nathan." He uttered.

"Yes, young master."

Vaughn just smiled at him and he already got the command.

"Right away, young master." Nathan bowed.

..

Nathan dragged the corpse and cleaned up the place. He threw the body right where Henry's body was thrown.

"Hahh. Mission complete." Nathan sighed.

-Fin-