Arc 4: Chapter 1

"Ooooooooh."

You hear your classmates' mocking voices.

Your hair felt sticky and milk dropped from your face.

In front of you was Carter Will. Shiny silver hair and dark blue eyes. He's the principal's son and the campus crush of your school.

Your bully.

"Puwahahaha! I think that woke her up, boss." The boy beside him laughed.

Carter pulled your hair and leaned close to your face. "I clearly told you to buy me a soda but.... you bought milk? Where's the common sense in that huh?"

You felt your hair getting pulled tighter.

Actually, you totally forgot that what he wanted was soda. You just bought milk since your mind was elsewhere.

The other classmates inside the room was only watching. Some were ignoring the scene and some just laughed.

"I- I'm sorry.. I forgot." You whimpered.

You know it yourself that you had pretty good memory. But this time, you really forgot.

"Useless nerd. Quickly buy me a soda. There's only three minutes of break left. If you fail to do this..." He leaned beside your ear. "I'll ruin your life."

He pushed you to the floor after that statement.

"Hurry." He uttered in a low voice.

You obediently stood up and left the classroom. You ran towards the cafeteria, hoping you'll make it in time.

"Euk-"

You thoughtlessly ran that you didn't notice there was someone in front of you.

"What the fu- isn't this the b*tch?" Alex Rogers swore as he saw your image in front of him.

Black hair and black eyes. He's Alex Rogers, the well-known delinquent in the school. There's not a fight where he hasn't won.

And another worse fact about him was that, he's your other bully.

You bumped into him at the worst moment.

"I'm so sorry, please let me through-"

"Where are you going you nerd?" He blocked your way.

"Please, I need to buy something-"

"Ah, so you're playing the loyal dog now? Wonderful indeed." He chuckled.

*Riiiiinggg*

The bell rang.

"Oh no." You gasped.

The moment you heard that bell rung was the moment you knew you were screwed.

You quickly escaped Alex's blocking arms and ran as fast as you can.

You were left breathless on the run when suddenly, you tripped.

"Goal! I knew it was you!" Julian Hunter laughed.

Blonde hair and hazel brown eyes. He's the school endorser's son and is the heir to a certain large company.

"Why didn't you tell me you were playing tag, Y/n? I could have joined you." He playfully said.

"I, hah, wasn't playing tag." You panted as you helped yourself stood up.

You felt a bit of pain in your knee. You already know that it's going to get bruised later.

*Splash!*

Your hair was drenched in water.

"Oh, I apologize Y/n. I hate the smell of milk that's why I cleaned it. Sorry!" He was emptying out the water bottle above your head.

You remained silent and continued to run despite the things you've experienced.

Break time was over so you didn't go to the cafeteria. Instead, you just went to the area where your locker was located.

Thank goodness your P.E. uniform was there or else you'll be wet in the entire day.

After changing into P.E. uniform, you went back to your classroom.

"Y/n.. you're late again." The English teacher looked at you. She was wondering why you always wore the P.E. uniform in her class.

It might be connected to the principal's son but she doesn't want to get involved.

"I apologize, miss." You drooped your head in embarrassment.

"Take your seat."

You looked at the while class and met Carter's gaze. 'I'll talk to you later.' You read his lips.

You averted from his gaze and proceeded to walk.

"Nerd." Alex muttered as you passed by his seat.

You disregarded his remark and took your seat.

"Hmm, the milk's smell is gone now. You should thank me Y/n." Julian whispered from behind while chuckling.

You rested your head in the table. You were tired from all the things that happened.

Your situation was always like this.

Getting bullied to no end by three certain people. It was an unfortunate coincidence that your bullies were your classmates.

It's been like this since middle school.

It was like they were the people assigned to ruin your life.

You can't transfer schools since you can't afford it. You're a working student with no parents.

How unlucky can you get?

You closed your eyes not knowing a tear escaped from your eye.