Arc 2: Chapter 10

Y/n started writing the things that happened to her. She wrote all her deaths and strange experiences.

She then went outside to find Sheila later on.

And.. the mansion was quiet again.

'Did they start the killing already?'

Y/n opened the door where the crown prince and the duke was supposed to chat.

When the door opened, she saw something bloody. Again.

The crown prince was holding the duke's scalp in which his head was already sliced off from his body.

"Y/n?" Xavier said.

'How does he know my name?'

Xavier threw off the duke's head, sprinted towards Y/n and hugged her tightly.

"You're still alive." He muttered.

"What?"

Thud!

The door abruptly opened.

"Xavier." Cain growled.

"What do you want, Cain?" Xavier stated as he hugged Y/n protectively.

"Let go of Y/n."

Y/n was confused.

How did they know her name this time? She was sure that she didn't meet any of them in this lifetime.

"Look at her. She's clearly confused right now. So let go of her, Xavier."

What Cain said had a point. Xavier sadly let go of Y/n and she just awkwardly stood silent.

"Y/n, why did you kill yourself last time?" Xavier asked.

When Y/n heard his question, her heartbeat was rapidly beating. She dropped a sweat and thought that she probably heard his words wrong.

'How does he know?'

"What are you talking about Xavier? She probably doesn't even remember it."

'What are they talking about? Don't tell me they remember the things that happened in my last life?'

The room was silent until another person came to interrupt.

"Y/n!" Louis yelled.

Not just him but also Gerald and Davis.

All the princes were now gathered in one place. And all of them were looking at Y/n eagerly.

"Greetings your highnesses." Even though Y/n's tone was smooth, it was trembling on the inside.

'They're looking at me like that again.'

"You explain Xavier." Gerald broke the silence.

Xavier glared at Gerald but basically conceded later on. "Y/n, have you heard of the fairy's curse?"

'Fairy's curse?'

"I'm afraid I haven't, your highness."

"Then let me tell you about it."

Xavier started narrating about the cursed emperor which was their father and the blessed child, which was her.

'I remember now. This is what my mother said to me in my dreams.'

"Our father was a scumbag to do that. That's why his offspring are cursed."

And because they touched the fairy's blessed child, a consequence was clearly given.

The fairy's curse wasn't specific.

But it was clear that the princes totally know what happened over the repetitive timelines already.