Arc 1: Chapter 21

-3rd Person's POV-

When Y/n heard what Kyle said, she went back to reality.

'6 ft. below the ground? Is he serious?' She worriedly thought.

"I'm- I'm alright." Y/n muttered shortly.

Even though Y/n hated that she was treated by her classmates that way, she still doesn't want to engage in things like fighting. Because that will only make things worse.

"You... come with me." Kyle grabbed Y/n's hand and left the classroom.

'How can she be so kind and forgiving? Tch. I'll take care of that girl who slapped Y/n later.' Kyle thought as he walked while holding Y/n's hand.

The two of them passed by Larah in the hallway and Kyle just ignored her.

"Kyle? Kyle! Wait for me!" She yelled, stopping both Y/n and Kyle's steps.

"What?" Kyle asked in a cold voice.

"You.. you're really together with her? Tsk. Nevermind. I just want to ask you if you've seen Kyline around-"

"And why would I care? I don't have any business left with you anymore. Come on Y/n."

Kyle continued to walk and pulled Y/n with him after he finished talking.

"Watch out you b*tch. I'll make sure you'll regret transferring here." Larah mumbled.

Even though Larah and Kyle already broke up, she still had some lingering feelings for Kyle. And she hated Y/n for ruining her relationship with him.

To her, Y/n was a rose in a middle of a sunflower field.

Y/n didn't belong in this school and she wanted her out of her sight. Forever.

"Hehe. I have the perfect plan." She evilly grinned.

.
.
.

"Kyle- it hurts.." Y/n whimpered.

Kyle grabbed her hand since earlier and it was starting to hurt.

"Ah, sorry.." He let go of her hand.

The two of them were at the rooftop right now. Kyle locked the door and looked at Y/n.

A great breeze passed by and Y/n's hair flowed along with the wind gracefully.

That very same thing happened when Kyle saw Y/n for the first time.

That time, he wanted to have a smoke since he got slapped by his another girlfriend and his mood got off.

And when he opened the door, he saw Y/n standing in the center just like what he's seeing right now.

But this time was different. He wanted her so much that he could kill her right now.

But he wouldn't do that to her. Never. Only the people who hurts her will know the word 'death.'

"Y/n, I like you." Kyle confessed.

There it is again. Y/n got confessed by a person again.

But she didn't understand the reason why they're saying things like that to her.

She didn't know what they meant and maybe she'll never know in the future.

"I don't know what you're talking about. What is like? Why do you like me? Please explain it to me so that I can understand." Y/n said in a confused tone.

The Y/n who's standing right now was just an emotionless vessel.

"Y/n, look at me." Kyle said as he cupped her small face.

When Kyle saw the lifeless eyes of Y/n, he suddenly felt sad for her. He never felt something like this towards a single person.

"What do you want?" She asked in a subtle voice.

'I want to lock you up where no one can see you. I want to tie you up by my side forever. I want you.' Kyle thought.

He never bothered to answer but instead, he just went ahead and kissed her.

"This is for not knowing my feelings." He released for a moment.

Kyle kissed her again not leaving Y/n a chance to talk.

"This is for being so effortlessly beautiful."

"What- mph." He cut her off by placing his lips on her again and again..

Kyle pasted Y/n on the wall so that she won't have chances in escaping. He held Y/n's waist tighter towards him as he kept kissing her wildly.

'So sweet.'

He wanted to drown in that sweetness forever.

That small moment felt like a long time for Y/n. She didn't know why.

'Why are they doing this to me? Why do they keep kissing me? Are kisses the only thing they want from me? I don't understand... am I stupid?' She cried in her thoughts.

*Baam!*

The poor door got knocked down and a person came in.

Kyle stopped kissing Y/n and looked at the person who interrupted his precious time.

'Damn it. Why now of all the times?' He angrily thought.

"Let go of Y/n now." Harold uttered.

"Why?" Kyle playfully asked.

Harold pulled Y/n out of Kyle's embrace and put her behind his back.

"Because she's mine." Harold said.