Arc 1: Chapter 24

Earlier...

"Whoever finds Y/n first will have her." Kyle said.

"What?" Edmond said.

"No need. Because I'll be the first to find her anyway."

Harold walked away leaving Kyle and Edmond behind.

"Damn it." Kyle clicked his tongue.

"I'll go first." Edmond added.

The three of them separated ways but all of them ended up meeting in one place later on.

.
.
.

"Ahhh!!" Angeline shouted. Her arm was broken by Harold and she wondered why he's doing this.

'Why is he doing this to me? I'm only doing this to that b*tcjh because I love him!' She thought

"Now tell me. What did you do to Y/n?" Harold whispered.

"Woah, take it easy Harry. You're gonna end up killing her." Kyle abruptly came.

"Where's Y/n?" Edmond asked.

"Wait, Is that Y/n?" Kyle said as he looked at Y/n..

Kyle and Edmond walked towards Y/n to see if she's alright.

At first glance, Edmond already noticed that there was something wrong with her.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Kyle asked as he held her shoulders.

"Who are you? Where is Harry?" Y/n asked in an afraid expression.

Even though she had an excellent memory, she can't remember a person's voice unless she strives to remember it.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kyle surprisely asked.

"Y/n, can you see me?" Edmond asked as he waved his hand at her.

"N-no." She replied as she touched her eyes. Her sightless eyes.

"Let go of her. Y/n can't see right now. It's all because of Angeline." Harold stepped in.

"It's me, Y/n." Harold said in a soft tone.

"Harry?" Her voice was shaking.

Y/n couldn't trust anyone right now except for Harold. After all, he was the first one who reached out to her.

"What did she do to you, Y/n?" Kyle asked.

"She just- ah!" Y/n exclaimed as she felt another terrible headace.

"Y/n!"

The drug was designed to take effect every after 30 minutes.

And now, Y/n was about to experience what she just experienced earlier.

She felt like she was strangled to death again and again so she gasped for air.

But it was difficult.

The three of them were stupefied right now. They never thought that they would see Y/n acting like she's dying.

Fear crept up in their hearts.

"Damn it! What's happening to her?!" Kyle freaked out.

"Y/n, take it easy." Edmond said as he patted her back.

"Hahahahahaha! I never thought that it was going to be effective! Puwhahahaha!" Angeline's laugh echoed all over the place.

"You."

Harold punched Angeline's face many times til she passed out. He then stood up and called Nathan.

"Nathan. Get Angeline here and put her in the basement. And bring a doctor."

"Yes, young master." Nathan replied.

"Urk... *gasp* it hurts." Y/n whimpered.

Another set of tears flowed from her eyes and as the three of hem saw this, it deeply crushed their hearts.

The Y/n they see right now was a petite and weak girl.

They don't know what to do since it's the effect of drugs. They can only rely on a doctor.

"Shh. Everything's going to be alright." Harold soothed Y/n like a child.

After a few minutes, Y/n finally calmed down.

She regained her usual composture but not her eyesight.

"So I'm going to be blind forever..." She softly muttered.

"No." The three of them immediately replied.

"...Ed and Kyle are here?"

"Yes." Harold replied.

A few moments later, Nathan and the doctor finally arrived

"Young master." Nathan's voice firmly echoed in the room.

"Where's the doctor?" Harold asked.

"I'm here." The doctor replied.

"Check her."

The doctor checked Y/n's situation and asked her a few questions regarding what happened, what she experienced and felt.

Y/n answered the doctor truthfully.

"So, what's wrong with her?" Kyle asked in an irritated voice.

"This.... is a big problem. I can't identify what kind of drug was injected to her and also the effects. It seems like it was made from an experiment." The doctor stated.

"Can you cure her eyesight?" Edmond questioned.

"Actually-"

"You must cure her no matter what. Your career and life depends on this." Harold added in a commanding voice.

"... I-It's actually not impossible but the process may take time." The doctor stuttered.

"Do you hear that Y/n? You're not getting blind okay? You'll have your eyesight onee again."

Y/n can't see Harold's face right now but he is clearly smiling at her like an idiot. An idiot in love.

Kyle and Edmond saw his annoying smile for the first time in their lives.

"Ha. So that bastard can smile like that?" Kyle scoffed.

"He really likes Y/n huh. Does Y/n like him?" Edmond mumbled.

'I don't care what Y/n feels for him. I'm going to have her for myself soon.' Kyle thought.

'Whether Y/n likes it or not, looks like I need to use some force in the future.' Edmond thought.

'Y/n is all mine.' Harold thought.

Everyone of them was having their own thoughts while Y/n was thinking about something.

'What is love?'

_______________

A/N: upcoming next few chapters will be the ending routes of each yandere.