Arc 4: Chapter 5

You couldn't believe what you just heard.

James calling Alex a bastard was new in your ears.

No one has ever the guts to say that to him. Even the other delinquents since he was the boss.

"Y/n, where's my lunch?" Carter smiled.

He smiled. That smile is telling you something else.

"Let's go Y/n." James dragged you but Alex's hold was also tight.

"You. Let go of her arm." James uttered.

"You let go. She's coming with me." Alex replied.

Both of their grips were getting tighter. It hurts.

The whole class were also watching these scene. Seeing three men needing your attention fired a jealousy in other girls' hearts.

But, you didn't care at all. Because everything was starting to get tiring.

'My arms are hurting.' You thought as you resigned your fate.

"Y/n!!" Julian's voice echoed.

"!!!"

Your eyes widened as soon as you discovered that you were carried high to the ground.

The other three were also surprised of this sudden action.

Alex didn't think that you were that easy to let go. James regretted that he didn't hold you tighter.

While Carter, he was still mad that you didn't answer his question since earlier.

"Let's play Y/n." Julian carried you like a sack in his shoulder and ran off outside the classroom.

Ever since earlier, Julian was just waiting outside for the perfect chance to kidnap you.

And he did.

"What do you wanna do, Y/n?" Julian twirled a piece of your hair playfully.

The two of you were inside a car.

Since Julian is the school endorser's son, you figured that it would be alright for him to skip school.

You had no choice here. It's either you go along with him or play with him.

"I know. Let's go to the amusement park. Drive us there, Nathan." He said.

"Yes, young master." The driver replied.

[A/N: NATHAAAAAAN /(>▽<)/]

You just looked outside the window and watched the view while the car was running.

It stopped for a moment since the traffic light was red and at the moment, there were few male students that passed by the car.

They were from other school. Maybe they were skipping class as well.

You were just looking outside the window when suddenly, Julian turned your head and forced you to face him.

He leaned beside your ear and whispered something.

"Don't look at other men Y/n. Or else I'll pluck out your eyes." He smiled after saying that.

What did he mean by that?

Instead of looking outside, you just stared at the driver.

The driver was very handsome. Dark blue hair and purple eyes, a calm aura and an expressionless face.

It seemed like he was used to his job.

"Don't look at him too." Julian glared at you as he leaned his face closer.

Where were you supposed to look then?

"Young master, we've arrived." Nathan announced.

"Let's go, Y/n." Julian grabbed your hand.

The two of you got off the car and walked towards the entrance of the amusment park.

"Hello! Are the two of you a couple?" The person in charge asked with a happy grin.

Couple... Julian liked hearing that.

"We'll have two tickets please." Julian smiled as he paid using a card.

"Here you go. Enjoy your day!"

Julian held your hand tightly as you passed by a big crowd.

It was very hard to pass through with all these people.

Julian eventually lost your hold and you were left behind.

The moment he let you go, two arms caught you from behind.

"I'm here, Y/n." A familiar voice whispered.