Arc 3: Chapter 10

Ever since the two of them confessed their feelings to each other, Vaughn started sticking to Y/n like a glue.

"Y/n." He hugged her from behind and leaned his chin on her head..

"Yes?"

Y/n was standing in front of Vaughn's shelf that's filled with her entire books.

"You're beautiful." He muttered as he kissed her shoulder.

"You too.... I can't believe you collected every piece of my book. How long have you been following me around?" Y/n asked.

"Since you were fifteen."

"..."

Y/n fell silent.

She's already twenty right now so it means... he's been following her for about five years til now?

She looked at the picture all over the walls and all of them were filled with her faces.

"Are you afraid of me? It's too late, you can't escape from me now." Vaugh said as he tightly hugged- no, more like he tightly caged Y/n in his arms.

Y/n giggled. "Right, there's something I want to show you. Come with me."

She dragged him and went inside her apartment.

Y/n uncovered the canvas that was covered by a cloth and showed it to Vaughn.

"Is that.. me?"

The painting was vey detailed. From the eyes to the lashes, it's like the painting was a live person.

"And there's more." She uncovered other canvases as well.

All her paintings were Vaughn's handsome images.

"Yup. Are you afraid of me now? Too bad, you can't escape from me now." She walked towards him and tightly hugged him.

Vaughn's heart was tickled.

"Y/n, should we do it again?" Vaughn whispered.

"What?"

*Ding!*

A notification popped from her phone.

[Lovely Editor: Y/n, I think it's time for you to have a meet and greet with your fans. A lot of them have already demanded this since a long time ago and they are very eager to have a meeting with you. Pls agree. This will be the last favor we ask of you.]

Y/n pondered about it for a moment and paused.

"Vaughn. Should I have a meet and greet with my fans?" She asked.

"Do you want to?"

"Hmm kinda. I've kept them in suspense for too long. Maybe it's about time."

[Y/n: Sure. When will it be?]

[Lovely Editor: OMG YES! IT WILL BE TOMORROW ASAP! The location will be held at the public park in feont of the Azalea Mall. The meeting will start at 1 pm. See you!!!! XOXO <3<3<3 ]

"Vaughn."

"Yes Y/n?"

"Let's get married. Do you wanna marry me?" She hopefully asked.

If ever Vaughn answers no, maybe she'll kill him first and kill herself after. It's a pretty good plan.

This question made Vaughn pause for a moment.

Why was she proposing to him? He was the one who's supposed to do that!

"I mean, think about it. We all have the money we could have for our entire lifetime. So, why not spend your lifetime with me?"

"Your answer should be yes or I do." Y/n added with a smile.

Vaughn's lips crept upwards and he kissed Y/n.

"I do." He answered.

"Good."

Y/n barely knew Vaughn for about a week while Vaughn knew her for five years. It was unfair.

"Vaughn, tell me everything about yourself. Don't miss a detail okay?"

"Alright."

Vaughn started narrating his whole life. He told Y/n everything about his likes and dislikes.

"Everything was dark and dull until I met you."

"Me? Where did you see me?"

"When you were at father's company. I was there the day you became Egbertyne. And that's when my obsession started." He smiled.

"Ooh, I see. So it was love at first sight?"

"Haha. Yes."

"Aren't you gonna ask anything about me?" Y/n questioned.

"It's alright. I already know everything about you." He muttered as he kissed Yn's forehead.

"Really? What's my favorite food?"

Vaughn stared at her and replied; "Strawberries."

***

Tomorrow at the park...

A lot of Y/n's fans were crowding the whole park. All of them wore excited expressions.

After all, this is the day they've all been waiting for. To finally see their biggest idol and famous author. Some cried of happiness  at this moment.

"Woah. There's a whole lot of them." Y/n muttered inside the car.

"Yep. That's the people who are eager to see you Y/n." Tanya added.

"Hm."

"Let's go now shall we?"

Y/n got off inside the car and walked straight towards the front desk.

Her fans went silent the moment they saw a young woman standing in front of them.

Tanya handed the microphone to Y/n, urging her to say her remarks.

"Um, hello everyone. I am Y/n L/n.... everyone knows me by the name, Egbertyne Paris so.. it's nice to meet all of you." Y/n bowed at the audience.

All of her fans were surprised that such young and beautiful woman was Egbertyne Paris. They thought that the author was an old man.

After Y/n introduced herself, all of them shouted and screamed like crazy fans.

After everything, it was time for the book signing.

"OMG IT'S SO NICE TO FINALLY MEET YOU AUTHOR!!! I'M ABIG FAN!!" A fan shook Y/n's hands excitedly.

"Thank you. What's your name?" Y/n asked while smiling.

"It's Larah!"

"Nice to meet you too Larah."

Y/n signed her autograph in the front cover of the book.

"Thank you so much for supporting me." Y/n said.

"It's a pleasure miss Y/n!"

.
.
.

After the meet and greet was done together with the signing event, Y/n finally sighed in relief.

"Good work Y/n." Tanya patted her shoulder.

"I'll buy an ice cream first."

Y/n walked towards the mall.

Vaughn wasn't with her since he was forcedly called by his mother.

It was obvious that his mother would pair him up with Hannah again.

'Should I kill his mother?' A sudden thought came to mind.

"Ow-"

Y/n bumped into someone.

All Y/n knew was that, after the bump, her mouth and nose were covered by a cloth and she fell unconscious.