Arc 4: Chapter 9

"Ugh.." You rubbed your head as you groaned.

It's already been two days since Alex brought you to his room.

But despite of being trapped inside, Alex still brought you food and other necessities.

You were treated like some sort of rare possession.

There must be a reason why he's doing this to you.

Just last time, he was like bullying you for no reason. But now, what happened?

*Creak*

"Y/n." Alex entered while carrying a tray.

"Alex."

But despite of being caged, he never once hurt you like he did in the past.

"Why are you doing this to me?" You asked, totally oblivious about anything.

He sat beside you and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"Isn't it obvious? It's because I like you Y/n."

He likes you?

Maybe loathe would be the right word.

"Eat and wash up. We'll go to school later together. They must be wondering why you're absent."

With that said, he walked out of the room and left you alone. You started eating and washed up later on just like he said.

When you went outside the bathroom, even a uniform was prepared on the bed.

You wore the uniform and it perfectly fit you.

*Knock* *Knock*

Someone knocked and opened the door.

It was a maid. Long dark blue hair that's tied in a ponytail and pretty amethyst eyes. She was really beautiful.

"The young master told me to give you this." She handed you a ribbon for the uniform.

"...Thank you."

"Let me help you wear it, Miss Y/n." She offered help.

"...Alright."

You sat down on a chair and the maid helped you tie the ribbon in the back.

Looking at the mirror in front of you, you can't help but set your sight on the pretty maid. She looked similar to Julian's driver.

"What's your name?" You asked.

"I'm Nathalia, Miss Y/n." She replied.

"Nathalia..."

"Let's go to the amusement park. Drive us there, Nathan."

You suddenly remembered Julian's driver who was named Nathan.

'Nathan and Nathalia... Are they siblings?'

"Do you have.. a twin perhaps?" You curiously asked.

"Yes." Nathalia responded. "It's done, Miss Y/n."

She was finished tying the ribbon.

"Ah, thank you."

"Then, please come with me. The young master is waiting."

Though it was for a moment, you had a good time chatting with Nathalia. It was the first time you felt being treated as a human and not a thing.

"Thank you for everything." You thanked her.

"No problem, Miss Y/n."

You went with her and as soon as you walked outside, you saw Alex waiting in front of you.. smiling.

"Let's go." He grabbed your hand.

..

"Good morning, young master." John greeted and then looked at you. "And to you too, miss Y/n."

You just nodded in reply.

"Let's go, John." Alex uttered.

"Right away, young master."

While the ride was on-going, thoughts inside your head were filled with nothing but blankness.

"We've arrived, young master."

That fast?

Everything seemed to move fast nowadays.

Alex went out first and opened the car door for you. "Let's get going Y/n. He reached out his hand."

You indifferently accepted his hand and went out. When you did this, a smile crept up in his lips.

'Weird.'

He held your hand the entire time til you arrived in the classroom. Of course, many eyes landed on the two of you.

They were probably thinking that you're a whole slut on another level.

'Hahh.'

You were somehow tired about everything right now.

Aside from others' insignificant gazes, Carter's strong gaze was piercing you.

"Y/n, what happened your wrist?" James suddenly appeared in front of you wearing a worried face.

"It's nothing." You hid your hand.

"What are you doing? Take a seat everyone!" The teacher abruptly came.

You walked towards your seat and noticed something different on your desk.

GO F*CK YOURSELF B*TCH!

SLUT

BIGGEST WHORE OF THE YEAR

GREATEST SEDUCER EVER

There were many insulting and offensive words written on it.

You glanced on the girls in front and noticed that they were giggling.

They were the one who did it.

Much to your surprise, this kind of thing didn't surprise you anymore. After all, you also experience this way back before at middle school.

Such thing was of no worth in your eyes.

And the way they write it with the market was actually quite good. Great penmanship you might add.

They should attend in a slogan contest.

You finally took your seat and continued to listen to the teacher.

If you didn't care about what those girls did,

Then those four people wouldn't obviously ignore it like you did.