Arc 3: Chapter 11

Vaughn's mother called and told him to meet her at a certain restaurant.

When Vaughn arrived at the place, there he saw Hannah waving at him.

"Tsk." He clicked his tongue.

He walked towards her and didn't took a seat. He just stood in front of her.

Vaughn leaned his hands on the table and glared at Hannah.

"I don't want to see your face again."

After that statement, he left the restaurant.

Hannah clenched her teeth in anger.

All she could think about the reason why Vaughn is acting like this is.. Y/n.

"That whore.. how could she seduce what's mine. Haha... she must be suffering by now." She muttered while biting her nail.

Vaughn went back to the apartment and looked for Y/n.

He knows that Y/n is meeting with her fans since earlier so she must be at home right now.

He pressed the doorbell on Y/n's room but there was no response.

*knock* *knock*

"Y/n?"

There was still no response.

He tried texting or calling her but she was out of his reach.

It was already 6 pm. It's been many hours since he hasn't seen Y/n and Vaughn was getting crazy.

"Hello. Nathan, I need you to track Y/n. I already placed a bug on her earlier. Send me the details asap."

"Yes, Young master."

After few minutes, Nathan texted Y/n's whereabouts.

[Nathan: I've located her. link ]

Vaughn clicked the link and the city's satellite was shown. An arrow was pointing in a certain place. It was where Y/n currently is.

...

Y/n opened her eyes and discovered that she was somewhere.. unfamiliar.

'Where is this?'

Her mouth was tied by a cloth and both of her hands and feet were also binded.

*Creak*

The door creaked and the sounds of footsteps were getting closer to Y/n.

"Ahh, there she is. Good job boys." A man said.

"Mmpphh." Y/n struggled to talk. The cloth tightly restrained her from speaking.

Y/n's vision was a bit blurry since she wasn't wearing her glasses. She dropped it the moment she fell unconscious.

"Right. Let's take this off." The man untied the cloth.

"Puhaaghk- *inhales* Who are you? Who sent you." Y/n tried her best to see the image of the man in front of her but she can't see properly as of now.

'Damned vision.'

"Leave us alone. I need to talk to her." The man ordered.

The other people left the room and it was silent.

"Let me go." Y/n spoke.

"I'm afraid I can't do that Y/n."

"Damn it who the hell are you?"

"I'm hurt Y/n. How could you forget about me? Wait, I'll go get your glasses."

He left for a moment and when he returned, he let Y/n wore her glasses.

"There. Can you see me now?" He grinned.

Y/n processed her sight first and found the person in front of her unbelievable.

"What the. Aren't you that actor?"

"I missed you Y/n. Did you miss me? I know that we've only met for few hours but I can't deny my feelings for you anymore. It was love at first sight." Henry confessed.

'What bullsh't is he saying right now?'

"Dream on. I'm already engaged. You don't stand a chance against my fiancé. He's got everything you don't have."

Y/n's words struck a nerve on Henry.

"No. It can't be. I liked you first but... you're engaged? Argh why didn't that b'tch say anything?!" Henry went wild.

"Y/n, I love you. Please be mine. I can't live without you." Henry caressed her cheeks.

"Don't touch me moron!" She headbutt him.

"So you're rejecting me. No. I won't accept this. You're only mine, mine alone."

Henry forcedfully kissed Y/n leaving her speechless.

"Mmphh!"

*Baam!* The door got banged open.

"Y/n!" Vaughn entered.

Earlier, he went here together with Nathan. Nathan took care of the guys outside while he proceeded to where Y/n is.

But seeing the scene in front of him... made his blood boil.

Someone.. is touching Y/n. Some bastard dared to touch her.

He sprinted towards her and separated Henry from Y/n. After that, he immediately punched Henry on the gut and left him shrieking on the floor.

"Y/n." He immediately untied Y/n from her restraints.

Vaughn noticed that Y/n's lips had slight blood on it.

He turned at Henry and stomped on him.. harshly. He held him by the collar and punched his face over and over again.

"Tell me. Who told you do this?" Vaughn asked him.

"Uurghk that b'tchdidn't say anything."

"Who's the b'tch?"

"Hannah..." After Henry spouted Hannah's name, he fell unconscious.

Now, everything was finally clear.

"Vaughn."

"Y/n."

"That bastard... he touched me." Y/n said as she wiped her mouth many times. She felt disgusted being touched by Henry earlier.

"Shh. Don't worry Y/n, he's going to hell for messing with you." He pecked her forehead. "Nathan."

"Yes, young master." Nathan abruptly showed up.

"Bury him alive." He pointed at Henry.

"Yes, young master." Nathan dragged Henry's very alive body and obeyed what he's commanded.

Now, it was only the two of them left.

"Vaughn."

"Yes?"

"This time... can I punish her?"

And by punishing, she meant killing her.

Vaughn laughed at her cute remark. He placed a kiss on her lips and replied,

"Of course, Y/n."