Arc 2: Special Chapter

A/N: you can consider this as an official, optional, or alternate ending of Arc 2.
_________________

When Xavier was checking on Y/n's motionless body, he started to panic.

"Y/n, wake up." He shrugged her off.

The other four were beginning to worry as well.

"W-What's going on?" Louis stuttered. He had this weird feeling that something was totally wrong.

"Why are you waking her up? Let her rest Xavier." Davis added. He was still oblivious.

Xavier checked her breathing and there was no air coming from her nose.

No pulse nor heartbeat.

"What's this?" Xavier mumbled.

He was seeing the unbelievable right now.

After all the crimes he did to her in the past lifetimes, he wanted to treat her better now that he's fond of her.

But she's dead?

Bloodlust started spreading all over the room and the others noticed this.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Cain patted his shoulder.

Xavier's presence was too overwhelming.

"She's gone." He muttered.

"What are you talking about?" Gerald and the others still didn't get the situation.

"Y/n. She's dead. She's dead because of that red b'tch. I'm gonna kill that whore again." Xavier revealed his inner demon.

When the others heard this, they were dumbstruck.

They couldn't believe it.

Y/n? Dead?

Cain walked closer to Y/n and there he discovered a pale and motionless body of his beloved.

"What?"

He couldn't accept it.

"Y/n, wake up." This time, Louis woke her up.

Davis and Gerald who's seeing this scene in front of them remained incredulous.

Just earlier, they were still seeing Y/n with a bored expression and now......

They couldn't see it anymore.

There was only one person to blame.

"The red-haired b'tch." All of them said.

"I'm gonna revive that whore. And kill her over and over again." Davis went outside and proceeded to bring Sandra's body.

Nothing was impossible for them after all. Since they had black magic in the beginning.

Reviving a person was an easy feat for them.

But there was a setback. They can't revive a person they've already come to like or love.

It was the effect of the fairy's curse.

After Davis revived Sandra, he brought her to that very same room where the princes were gathered.

"What- What is going on?" Sandra stuttered.

She remembered clearly that she was killed earlier.

By the hands of Xavier.

She saw Xavier looking down at her.

His bloodlust overcomes her whole body.

"Eek! Spare me your highness!!!" She bowed.

Gerald grabbed her hair. "What did you do to Y/n? Answer, you filth."

"Heuk- I didn't do anythi- ack!"

Before she could deny anything, she got punched by Gerald. Harshly.

"Take it slowly Gerald. I'm gonna kill her after you." Cain interrupted.

And so the torture of Sandra began.

She was endlessly killed by all of them through different methods.

Getting killed and revived all over again. She didn't want anything of this to happen to her.

"Heukk stop- euk" Another stab was hit.

All of them showed no mercy to her.

But Xavier was the one who ended her roughly after he vented all of his anger towards her.

"Urgh. How can I revive her when she's in this state?" David spoke.

Sandra's body is nowhere to be found. The only thing that remained where bits of her flesh and drizzling blood.

There was no way to revive her.

"Hahh. Y/n." Xavier sighed.

The pale sunlight landed on the mansion and it was already morning.

They killed Sandra from night to day. It was a bit satisfying they might add.

All the princes just stayed in her room while mourning on the inside.

"Haawh."

When suddenly, they heard a voice.

"Huh? What are you doing here your highnesses?" Y/n casually said.

All of them couldn't believe what they just saw.

"Y/n?" Xavier mumbled.

"Why are you gathered in my room? Is there something going on?" She was confused.

Rather than focusing her attention to the princes, she actually feel quite refreshed.

It was like she had a sleep she never had before. It was an amazing rest.

Xavier went closer to Y/n and leaned towards her.

*Clank*

"Huh?"

Both of Y/n's hands were handcuffed by him.

Gerald pecked his head while David landed a kiss on her hand.

Cain seductively kissed her foot and Louis hugged her arm.

Xavier gave her a light kiss on the lips and gave her a smile.

"You're mine, Y/n." All of them said with insanity.

"What?"

-Fin-