Arc 1: Chapter 19

Morning came quickly and you got up and prepared breakfast.

"Aunt? Uncle? I already made breakfast." You said while knocking on the door.

The door opened and you saw you aunt standing while scratching her head.

You noticed that she was injured. Heavily injured.

Scratches on the arms, bruises on the face and other injuries.

"Y/n, did you do this to us while we're sleeping?" She asked you in a low voice.

"Wh- What are you talking about-"

"It was you! You b*tch! Did you drug us in our sleep? This hurts like hell! How dare you. Come here, I need to teach you a lesson."

She suddenly grabbed your hair and you were confused why she's doing this to you.

"Help me." You silently sobbed.

Last night....

Harold, Edmond and Kyle finished beating up your relatives.

They decided together that they shouldn't kill them too fast because that will be boring.

They want them to experience pain again and again.

So they drugged your aunt and uncle to forget about the beatings last night. And then, they'll do it again.

Pain, forget, pain, forget, pain, forget, and lastly, death. Like a cycle.

Present time....

Your aunt finished beating you up and you covered your wound in the cheek with a band aid.

"I'll get going now."

You started walking towards school and bumped into someone.

"Hey. You're Y/n right?"

You recognized this girl.

She was the so-called fiancé of Edmond. Rose Emerald.

"Yes. Nice to meet you once again." You bowed.

Slap!

You were just beaten by your aunt earlier and now, you received another one.

She grabbed your collar and whispered something in your ears. "Get close to Edmond once again and you're dead."

She then pushed you and left after.

You finally resigned your fate to pain. You don't want to fuss over something about a small thing again.

You stopped your trembling hands and calmed yourself.

After straightening yourself, you disregarded what happened earlier and continued to walk towards the classroom.

Harold noticed that you had a band aid in your cheek.

Seeing this made his blood boil and bloodlust was all over his surrounding.

"Attention, you'll have 2 hours of self-study and an hour of break after. Please don't disturb or find any teachers at the moment because they have an important meeting that's all." The broadcasting club announced.

"Woohooo!"

"Yes!"

"Oh yeah!"

The whole classroom were happy about the announcement and started going out one by one.

Right now, the only thing you wanted to do was to rest and rest forever.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Harold asked in a worried tone while holding your cheek.

"Harry. I- I'm alright." You hesitated in telling him the truth.

Harry suddenly grabbed your hand and started walking.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

He took you to an empty club room and locked the door.

The door was behind you and Harold stretched his arms to the door and leaned towards your face.

"Tell me the truth. If you lie, I'm afraid I'll have to punish you." He said.

"I'm.. really fine." You said.

"Then what about your cheek? Is it fine?" He asked.

You just fell silent.

"I'm really okay- mph."

He immediately kissed your lying lips. He kept biting your lips and inserting his tongue.

"Tell me." He stopped for a moment.

"I- I'm really-"

He kissed you once again and this time, his kiss went deeper.

You didn't want anything of this to happen. You didn't want to tell him the truth because maybe if you did, he'll know how ruined you are right now.

While kissing, you whimpered and tears unknowingly came out from your eyes.

Harold noticed that something was wrong. He released you and saw that you were crying.

He licked your tears and kissed your lashes.

"I'll give you one last chance to explain." He said.

You kept crying and then hugged Harold. He gave you a pat in your back and comforted you.

The two of you sat on the sofa and you started narrating about your life.

You told him the pain you went through, the abuses you experienced, and the moments when you want to kill yourself.

The moment Harold heard of this, his urge to kill was growing a lot bigger than before.

"Y/n. Do you really want to go back to that pigsty home right now? How about you stay at my house for a while." He sugested.

"But.. I don't think they'll let me get away with-"

He suddenly hugged you and whispered something.

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright." He uttered, his eyes glowing red.