Chapter 9

Draft
____

Officers and soldiers in black rushed in after young man left. They propped up the unconscious man in the alley and carefully checked the wanted portrait to determine that it was indeed the wicked thief, they then prepared to take him back to the government. Only then did Su Jingyang know that they were hunting this wicked guy everywhere.

Seeing that everything had been taken care of, Su Jingyang held Ah-Xuan who had already woken up and was about to go home quickly. Ling Li was still disoriented, he was really worried.

But the head of the officers stopped him and said that he needed to receive his reward.

There was even a bounty? Su Jingyang didn't think about it at all, he was taken aback for a moment before saying: "I didn't catch this person. The person who caught him has already left."

"Do you know him?"

"I don't know him."

The officer had actually eeen the young man in black just now, he saw that Su Jingyang was honest and wasn't greedy, he felt a bit inclined to him. He pondered for a moment and said: "That man must've been a young hero who doesn't want to be named, he shouldn't be greedy of any materialistic things. If you will, you had also helped us find this thief, otherwise we couldn't have caught him so quickly, you can just follow us back to receive the bounty."

Su Jingyang couldn't believe it. Was there such a good thing? ? ?

However, he was worried about Ling Li and didn't go with them, he took the child home without even a moment of delay. He didn't know when but Ling Li, who was supposed to be lying on bed, had struggled to get out some time ago, but because of lack of physical strength, he had fallen onto the threshold.

Su Jingyang put the unscathed Ah-Xuan on the ground and hurriedly bent over to pick him up, and carried him into the room.

Ling Li's face was as white as a ghost, his eyes were half-open and half-closed, and he faintly called out Su Jingyang's name. Su Jingyang was sweating profusely and said to him hurriedly: "The child has been found back, there's nothing wrong with him, rest assured."

Ling Li's head tilted as soon as Su Jingyang finished speaking and he fainted.

Ah-Xuan was so stupid that he didn't even know what was going on. Biting his fingers, he followed Su Jingyang and went inside the room with him. After Su Jingyang put Ling Li on the bed, he followed him into the bedroom. He the began climbing on Ling Li's body, Su Jingyang quickly lifted him off and said to him solemnly and quietly, "Daddy isn't feeling well, don't make trouble."

Ah-Xuan blinked his eyes and lay motionless on the side of the bed.

Su Jingyang checked Ling Li's body and found an injury on the back of his head, there were even blood stains. Su Jingyang was worried, afraid he might've had a concussion.

Su Jingyang picked up Ah-Xuan and locked the doors and windows of the house, he then quickly went to the nearest place to get a doctor to treat Ling Li. The doctor should've also known about Ling Li, but it was probably because of kindness, he didn't say anything unusual. Ling Li was treated properly and prescribed medicine.

Su Jingyang was very grateful, he gave him double the consultation fee and escorted him to the door.

After the doctor left, Su Jingyang gave the dizzy Ling Li boiled medicine and took care of him. Ling Li vomited several times. Su Jingyang wiped his face with hot water and cleaned the ground. After Ling Li was comfortably set up, Su Jingyang took Ah-Xuan to the kitchen again, he let him sit next to stove and cooked some noodles for the two of them as dinner, at the same time he made some warm porridge in case Ling Li woke up hungry that night.