Chapter 51

Draft
_____

After Su Jingyang got up to eat something, he went to see Ling Li and Ah-Xuan. He hadn't seen them much in the past few months, Su Jingyang missed them strangely. But just when he was about to leave, Ling Li and Rong Hua dropped by with Ah-Xuan.

Su Jingyang was full of joy and greeted him excitedly with a big belly, "I was just going to find you!" 

Ling Li hurriedly helped him, "You slow down, we know that you wanted to find us so we just walked here instead of letting you run around."

Su Jingyang did find it hard to walk for a while now. He suffered from a tight chest and shortness of breath. He was supported by Ling Li and sat down, his eyes were curved and smiling, "That's right, let's stay here for a while, I'm very bored."

They all sat down and started chatting, Ah-Xuan curiously stuck his face to Su Jingyang's belly through the thin clothes. Suddenly he straightened up in shock, and yelled "Ah," he said to Su Jingyang, covering his face: "Uncle! Something just kicked me!" 

More than just kicking! It's like they're opening a gym inside my stomach! Su Jingyang's expression suddenly became extremely worried, he leaned back a little on the chair, raising his hand to touch his belly.

The reason why he's been having nightmares these days was because the baby was moving too much. There was one time when he took off his clothes and looked down, he found that his belly had the faint outline of a small footprint! It was only fleeting, he even suspected that he was in a trance and didn't see correctly, but he still felt the lingering fear in his heart; for fear that someday the child inside would kick its way out of his stomach and crawl out!

Ling Li was the one who came who could listen to Su Jingyang's worries. He couldn't help feeling that he was a bit silly and cute, he covered his lips to hide his light chuckle at the beginning.

Compared with his state from before, Rong Hua seemed to have recovered a little bit. Seeing Su Jingyang holding his big belly and opening his big black eyes with a silly look, he sighed and laughed at him for making a fuss, "You've caused so much ruckus that the world is barely able to handle you. What are you afraid of? If that kid can really kick its way out of your stomach then I'll cut off my head and give it to you."

Su Jingyang was severely mocked by him, and said: "You don't even have experience, I only want to listen to Ah-Li."

Rong Hua rolled his eyes, "No experience... although I have no experience, I have common sense, yeah?"

In fact, it's no wonder that Su Jingyang was shocked. Others who can conceive and give birth were already guided by their surroundings and education, they develop a natural "motherhood" and acceptance. However, he was transformed by that dog system halfway, he didn't have any common sense regarding pregnancy. He could only be submerged under the waves of confusion, even though Li Yin would give him explanations, as long as there was even a little unusual reaction he would become surprised and wonder if there's a problem.

Ling Li touched Su Jingyang's stomach, softly soothing him: "How can the child be as scary as you think, maybe the child is just like you, with a cheerful and lively temperament, and that's why he moves around so much. If it doesn't move, then you should start to get worried." 

After being comforted by them, Su Jingyang finally felt a little more relieved and stopped staying on the topic.

Su Jingyang took a piece of cake and stuffed it into Ah-Xuan's hand, he let him eat it and asked Ling Li how Ah-Xuan had been doing the past few months. Ling Li faintly smiled and said to him: "It's the same, it hasn't made much progress. I'm already very satisfied to be able to stabalize the present situation."