Chapter 70

Draft
____

Su Jingyang slowly grasped the armrest of the recliner, his wide eyes were filled with astonishment, he didn't know what to say.

The leader of the Demon Sect surnamed Lin, jumped off the building while pregnant... It's not a coincidence, too many factors were the same!

The Lin Que and Lin Zhao described by Rong Hua must've been the descendants of Lu Qian and Lin Jia! Did Lu Qian's child survive?! And his grandson also had a relationship with Rong Hua!

Su Jingyang was stunned. He turned to Rong Ci and saw his expression change slightly. He seemed to have thought of this possibility. Their sights met, and they were both silent.

In the following story, Su Jingyang guessed something: the person Rong Hua encountered that made him fall into the abyss should be Ming Jiasheng.

Sure enough, Ming Jiasheng, who was still a Prince at the time, inadvertently learned from the Empress Dowager that there had been a verbal marriage contract with Full Moon Villa. He was young and couldn't restrain his curiosity, so he quietly slipped out of the Palace to find Mu Rong Hua, who was promised to marry him. By coincidence, he met Mu Rong Hua who had just escaped from home.

Rong Hua told softly: "He knew my identity from early on, but he deliberately called me brother¹ Mu Rong. He told me that he wanted to be close friends with me and approached me... He accompanied me on my way to find Lin Que. The funny thing was that I actually believed he was a magnanimous, upright gentleman. I believed his lies like a fool and regarded him as a friend."

Ming Jiasheng's dark pupils watched them sadly, his fists were clenched so hard that his knuckles turned white. When he first saw Rong Hua's scorching figure like a fiery red lotus, his dazzlingly bright and beautiful face was branded on his mind. No matter how many years have passed then, he could still feel the biting temperature deeply imprinted at the depths of his heart.

He only had one thought at the time, the devil lingered in his mind— he must get this person.

He later got his wish, however...

Rong Hua continued: "My father wounded Lin Que and became enemies with Lin Que's father. I escaped from the house to find Lin Que, but Lin Que's father refused to let me talk to him. He met me and told me that Lin Que was about to get married. Of course, I didn't believe that Lin Que would abandon me like that, but... he really wanted to marry someone else."

Su Jingyang noticed that Rong Hua's hand holding the hip flask was shaking slightly, a hint of hatred flashed across his black tearful eyes.

When he saw Lin Que once again at the wedding banquet a month later, Mu Rong Hua felt betrayed and completely lost his mind. He was so enraged at the wedding scene that he almost killed Lin Que's new wife. Lin Que seemed to have changed, he personally guarded the bride, even fighting against Mu Rong Hua. He said that he had enough of him troubling them and didn't want to see him again in the future.

Mu Rong Hua became heartbroken because of his unfeeling words, but he still refused to give up and tried to take Lin Que away. Ming Jiasheng who accompanied him also helped but was seriously injured by Lin Que in the chaos.

Mu Rong Hua finally stopped, he completely broke off his relationship with Lin Que and decisively left with Ming Jiasheng.

Mu Rong Hua loved deeply and was determined to leave. He never heard anything about Lin Que since then. Even though his heart felt like it was being minced and crushed, he still gritted his teeth and forced this person out of his world.

Mu Rong Hua felt guilty for the wounds inflicted on Ming Jiasheng, he took him back to Full Moon Villa to take care of him. During that time they both got along, Ming Jiasheng's gentleness and honour even healed some of the scars in his heart.