Chapter 29

Draft
____

There was a small frozen lake on the roadside. Su Jingyang was afraid he would be thrown in by Rong Ci after he finished his question, so his hands and feet wrapped around him at the same time. His voice was a little louder as he explained: "I really just feel that it was weird, I'm just curious, just asking. It's not that I'm interested in you and deliberately teased you or anything, don't think too much!"

Rong Ci kept his head slightly titled sideways and didn't speak for a long time. Light snowflakes fluttered around, some fell and melted into water droplets on his long eyelashes, but he didn't even blink, as if he had suddenly turned into a statue.

Su Jingyang couldn't help getting nervous. It couldn't be that h-he really does, right?!

Rong Ci closed his eyes for a moment and turned his face away. He continued to walk forward steadily while carrying him, saying with a faint voice: "Do you think I'll like you?" Su Jingyang had already consciously interpreted this as a denial. He breathed a sigh of relief and loosened his hands and feet, leaning on his shoulders and saying: "I didn't really think you did, this is really great. Because if you really like me, I won't be responsible."

Rong Ci contemptuously said: "Who wants you to be responsible?"

Su Jingyang had a puzzled expression: "What, do you think others don't need to be responsible for feelings?"

Rong Ci said: "You didn't ask them to love you, why should you be responsible? Have you seen anyone I'm responsible for? Oh, except Yangyang."

Su Jingyang said in his heart, "Alright, then my worries are unnecessary." He changed his mind and hurriedly changed his words: "No, right? I mean, if you like others, don't you expect others to be responsible for you?"

Rong Ci's dark eyes were deep, he curled his lips and said manly: "You say that people are responsible, but I haven't seen anyone who can really be responsible for a lifetime. These are all hot air. It's better to just have a good time than to be entangled in so many things."

Su Jingyang groaned muffledly, "Yes, yes, you are very chic." After a pause, Su Jingyang went on to say: "However, if you can say that, you probably haven't met someone you really like. Real likes are all possessiveness. When you meet the right person, your opinion will definitely change, and you won't be as calm as you are now."

Su Jingyang was even more relieved, this person was obviously indifferent to him. It seems like he really just thought too much.

Rong Ci stared at the vast expanse of whiteness in the distance, and after a long time, he whispered: "It depends on the person. You should act according to the situation. Otherwise, you'll be too radical, and will be prone to doing bad things."

Su Jingyang leaned on his shoulder and smiled. "It turns out that your mind's  so deep, the person you'll like probably has super bad luck from getting noticed by you, they definitely won't be able to escape from your hands!"

Rong Ci snorted softly with unknown meaning: "You're right."

After thinking about it, Su Jingyang couldn't help but ask him: "I still don't understand. Why did you believe Murong's lies and came to my rescue? You're still willing to carry me now. Is it because you don't actually hate me so much, and already regard me as a friend?"

Rong Ci quickly said: "I don't have a friend like you."

"Like me? What's wrong with me?" Su Jingyang was upset, "Am I bad? Not worthy of being your friend? Then why're you still carrying me? If you're  so disgusted, let me down."

Rong Ci raised his voice slightly: "Are you sure you want to come down?" Su Jingyang raised his head and calculated the way. He found that he was still far away from home and acted as if nothing happened, asking: "You didn't answer my question just now. You don't like me, and you didn't treat me as a friend. Why did you come to save me? Why?"