Chapter 40

Draft
____

Su Jingyang didn't have the chance to ask for help, nor did he have time to let Ling Li know he was taken away from Liyang by Rong Ci.

Rong Ci was obviously in a bad mood. He sat in the carriage with a cold face, closing his eyes and basically not speaking very much. Although Su Jingyang was paralyzed and couldn't move his body, his mouth wasn't idle at all. He glared at Rong Ci and scolded him along the way, denouncing his evil deeds.

Rong Ci waited for him to finishing scolding for a while and fed him some water to avoid him becoming thirsty.

Su Jingyang scolded him until he got a headache, yet Rong Ci still didn't move. Su Jingyang felt that it was in vain and was so mad his nose turned crooked.

He asked the coachman again for help blatantly in front of Rong Ci, but the coachman was tempted by Rong Ci's money and was very firmly unmoved.

Su Jingyang only felt irritated and discouraged, when there were other people, Rong Ci simply tapped his voice acupuncture point.

Su Jingyang wanted to scold but couldn't scold anymore, he was so suffocated his head started to smoke. Rong Ci pulled him into his arms and kissed him on the cheek, "I'll untie it for you in a while and let you curse me some more."

Su Jingyang simply closed his eyes.

On the first night of their return journey, they rested in an inn and ate in their room. Only then did Rong Ci unlock Su Jingyang's voice.

Su Jingyang picked up the bowl and began to sneer at him, his eyes rolled around, his stomach was full of bad thoughts, and his butt on the stool was a bit unable to sit still.

Rong Ci put vegetables in his bowl, he knew what he was thinking without even a glance. His lips formed into a sneer and he said slowly: "Want to escape? Look down and see if your legs are strong enough first."

"Are you threatening me?!" When Su Jingyang heard this, he put down the tableware again and said to him sternly, "I'm telling you Rong Ci, this is illegal detention! I'll sue you!"

"Then you have to hurry up, because..." Rong Ci raised his gaze and glanced at him lazily, saying: "In Rongcheng, I am the law."

"You're such a despicable and shameless bastard!" Su Jingyang felt endless grief and anger, the feudal class system is really harmful!

Rong Ci had heard him scolding for a day, this was nothing new. He put his chopsticks back into his hand and looked at him, his usual tone was vaguely authoritative, "Eat quickly and rest early after eating."

Su Jingyang wanted to smash the chopsticks directly into his face, so he shouted "I won't eat!" and then insisted on a hunger strike, but then he thought: what the fuck, why should I wrong myself? ! Only a fool wouldn't eat when there's food.

Su Jingyang picked up the bowl and started stuffing himself with rice. Not only did he have to eat, but he also had to eat more! Only when he was full would he have the strength to continue cursing!

As a result, he inadvertently ate too much, even when it was already time to go to bed, he still felt like his stomach was uncomfortably distended. Su Jingyang really had a hard falling asleep and thought of sitting for a while, he was just about to move when he was suddenly pressed back down by the person lying beside him.

"What do you want to do?" Rong Ci's breath drew closer, staring at his face and raising his voice slightly.

"I..." Su Jingyang burped in response to this, "Uh, I'm too full to sleep peacefully, and my stomach hurts."