Chapter 77

Draft
____

When Rong Ci and Su Jingyang's youngest turned one year old, Su Jingyang and Rong Ci left the young boys and went to have a drink together.

After savouring fine wine, Su Jingyang and Rong Ci passed by a small waterfall. Su Jingyang was very hot, when he saw the water, he happily ran off and took off his shirt to take a bath.

Once Su Jingyang was cool enough, he spun his head around, shaking off the water droplets. He wiped his face, put his clothes back on, and ran back to Rong Ci, but he found Rong Ci rubbing his chin. His deep black eyes were looking at him meaningfully.

"... Su Jingyang, did you also take a bath here a long time ago?"

Su Jingyang suddenly thought of something: yeah, he did bathe here before, and he felt like someone was peeking at him at that time!

But he didn't even know Rong Ci back then, so how could Rong Ci know about this!?

Su Jingyang quickly came to the conclusion that the person peeping at him must've been this dirty-minded City Lord Rong.

Su Jingyang squinted his eyes and shook his head, "The world’s going downhill, morals are declining. I didn't expect you, a scheming man, to covet me from so early on!"

Rong Ci crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, "I was just passing by that's it. I didn't look much, if at all, I was afraid of my eyes going bad, why do think I only recognized you now?"

"You look at me every night, are you still afraid of bad eyesight!" Su Jingyang said angrily: "Then say, how did you recognize me if you didn't look carefully?!"

Su Jingyang was very persistent.

Rong Ci pondered for a moment, and said, "It was probably your hair flicking that caught my eye, it looks just like... a dog flicking it's hair."

"... Can't you phrase it better?"

"A very cute puppy."

".................." There's no difference, thank you very much.

Rong Hua, Ning Que

Ning Que saw the figure standing by the water from a distance. Black hair and red clothes, even his back showed hints of his indifference and coldness. He skimmed over with martial arts, and hurriedly grabbed that man's arm, "Rong Hua!"

Rong Hua turned his head and looked at him silently, he held his hand, "Why so nervous? I don't have a boat, do you think I have the ability to walk on water?"

Ning Que felt a little uneasy, he wanted to hug him, but Rong Hua lightly pushed him away with a hand.

Rong Hua looked at the seemingly endless sea and said, "Do you know why, when I came to the Ning Family with Ning Yu to see you, I stared at you blankly?"

Ning Que watched him and said, "Who do I look like?"

Rong Hua replied: "You somewhat resemble an old friend of mine. What's more, your names are also very similar."

After thinking about it, he continued: "But your personalities aren't similar in the slightest, he's very dull and seldom talks. His temper was also very twisted."

Ning Que's mouth became tight for a moment, but he smiled quickly, "I'm not him, but I probably like you as much as him."

Rong Hua stared at Ning Que for a while, his hair tie bobbed up and down with the wind, rubbing against his fair and bright cheeks.

"So if I think of you as him, you wouldn't mind?"

Ning Que said: "You also said that except for my face, there's no other similarity to him. How would you able to regard me as him?"