Chapter 35

Draft
____

Su Jingyang and Ling Li looked at each other, and then at the person who was called Ah-Qian only to see that he had put a hand on his bulging stomach, his face was pale and his figure was shaky.

The person outside the door are continued, the original soft tone seemed to be mixed with deep sadness, "Ah-Qian, I know you're inside. I've been looking for you for so long; I missed you so much, come out, alright? Come home with me."

Ah-Qian shook his head vigorously and pressed his lips tightly together without making a sound.

The man didn't get a response and gave a frustrated sigh, he then slightly raised his voice: "The friend beyond the door, it was my person who broke in just now. Please help open the door so I could take him home."

They turned out to be a husband and wife, did they separate after a quarrel? Su Jingyang shifted his steps subconsciously, and Ah-Qian yelled out: "Don't open the door!" 

Su Jingyang froze in his tracks. He didn't plan to open it, but they couldn't just keep going on like this.

At this time, Ah-Qian finally spoke. Su Jingyang heard his voice crack and cry with some forbearance: "Ling Jia, go, you've confessed to being wrong in the past. You- I don't love you at all!"

Lin Jia was silent for a moment outside the door and suddenly chuckled softly. He said with tenderness: "You lie to me, I've been with you for half a year, why would you have no affection for me? If you don't love me, why do you still keep my child? Ah-Qian, it's not that you don't love me, you're just afraid to admit that you've fallen for me. Why can't you face it honestly?"

Ah-Qian seemed to be in a daze, after a while, he began to tremble. He hugged his head tightly with his hands, his expression seemed to convey that he was in extreme pain. He roared: "You're talking nonsense! Go away, go!"

He was pregnant and was too emotional, his cheeks were flushed and his footing was unstable. After his roar, his body almost couldn't hold on and softened. Fortunately, Su Jingyang reacted quickly and rushed over to catch him.

Su Jingyang saw that Ah-Qian wasn't doing well and couldn't help but said to the person outside: "This Young Master... Lin, he's in a special situation right now, you should leave first to not irritate him. You two should calm down first for the night."

After a long time, Lin Jia sighed in resignation, "I can only entrust my wife first and trouble my new friend, I will make sure to repay you someday."

Just as Lin Jia's footsteps went away, the door was knocked on again. Ah-Qian, who had just relaxed, immediately tensed up again. His hands firmly grasped Su Jingyang's arm and his breath was disturbed.

Rong Ci's voice sounded outside the door: "Su Jingyang, do you need help?"

Su Jingyang knew that he must've heard the movements here, so he said no. Rong Ci gave a hum and left the sentence: "I'm looking after Ah-Xuan, let's talk later."

"..." This guy understands quite well.

After Ah-Qian calmed down for a while, Su Jingyang and Ling Li helped him sit down at the table and prepared a cup of hot tea for him. Ah-Qian took it quickly and looked at the two people in front of him with watery eyes. He thanked them very sincerely, Su Jingyang also received a wave of energy by the way.

Ah-Qian drank two sips when his eyes suddenly caught the half bowl of noodles on the table that hadn't been eaten, his stomach groaned a few times without warning. Ah-Qian suddenly felt a little embarrassed, he lowered his head and raised a hand to hold his stomach.

Ling Li knew that pregnancy always brought hunger, so he hurriedly got up and quickly went to the kitchen to cook a large bowl of noodles for him. Ah-Qian really was hungry, he hurriedly thanked him and picked up his chopsticks to start eating, even the noodle soup was all cleaned up.

Ling Li was about to go and serve him another bowl. Ah-Qian covered his mouth and burped a little bit. The roots of his ears were red, and he shook his head a little embarrassedly, saying that he was full.

There was another knock from the door, saying that Young Master Lin had ordered a meal and especially dictated that it be brought to this room.

Ah-Qian's expression was stagnant, he didn't open the door but directly let the servant retreat.

Ah-Qian sat for a while and suddenly stood up to leave while supporting his waist. Su Jingyang felt that it wasn't safe for him to run around at night with a big belly, so he asked him to stay for one night and leave early tomorrow morning.

"Furthermore, if you leave at this time, your husband will definitely follow. It's better to come clean and make it clear so that you don't always have to hide."

Su Jingyang learned from the content of the conversation between the two just now that Ah-Qian had been hiding from Lin Jia for some reason, but it shouldn't be because of derailment or something. Ah-Qian sounded like he had some difficulties.

Sure enough, Ah-Qian listened to Su Jingyang's suggestion and smiled with endless bitterness, "Between me and him... it's rare to say anything clearly."

Ah-Qian still sat back slowly under Su Jingyang's persuasion. There were two dark shadows under his eyes, it seemed that he hadn't slept well for a long time.

Maybe he had been depressed for too long and wanted to talk too much, and Su Jingyang and Ling Li looked so kind and friendly. His eyes became wet and he finally couldn't hold back, with red eyes he told of his and Lin Jia's past.

It turned out that Ah-Qian's full name was Lu Qian, a disciple of Minshan School. As the seniors, they went down the mountain for experience. They met with a friend called Gao Zhanfei on the way. Lu Qian was introverted and shy, Gao Zhanfei was cheerful and laughed; they had completely different personalities but soon fell into deep love at first sight. Unexpectedly, while Lu Qian was immersed in the happiness and sweetness, Gao Zhanfei suddenly sent a letter saying that he was suddenly seriously ill and didn't want to delay him. He disappeared.

Unsuspectingly, he lost his love just like that. Lu Qian's heart was broken. He looked for him like crazy until he finally found Gao Zhanfei on the street half a year later, but he seemed to have amnesia and didn't remember anything about their past. His temperament had also changed drastically, completely different from before.

Lu Qian thought that his changes were related to illness and that he could recover from the loss. Lu Qian felt that he was already very lucky, he didn't force him to restore his memory. Although Gao Zhanfei didn't remember many things, he seemed to love him more than before.

Gao Zhanfei was a lot more overbearing from before, even a bit unreasonable; he didn't let Lu Qian talk to other men or go home too late, but Lu Qian still loved him and always embraced all his changes.

The two got married three months after reuniting, and Lu Qian soon became pregnant. But just when Lu Qian thought that e had left behind all suffering, he discovered in an accident that the Gao Zhanfei next to him wasn't the real Gao Zhanfei, but his twin brother Lin Jia! ! !

Gao Zhanfei and Lin Jia's parents separated shortly after they were born. Their father raised the elder brother, and their mother raised the younger brother, they had different surnames. The two brothers had never seen each other in their 20 years, but even this did not prevent them from having the same face.

Lu Qian thought he had already found what he had lost. He saw the man with his face on the street and rushed over to hug him tightly, sobbing. But Lin Jia didn't correct his mistake, and for some unknown reason, went along and played the role of his brother Gao Zhanfei, staying by Lu Qian's side for half a year.

Lu Qian accidentally heard this conversation between Lin Jia and his subordinates. After learning the truth, his whole person collapsed! He didn't know how to face it, he felt cheated, he didn't know where to go.

Lu Qian left when he was two months pregnant and hid for nearly five months, but he was still found by Lin Jia.

But Lu Qian didn't want to go home with him. He broke into Su Jingyang's room when he ran away in panic.

Lu Qian had red eyes, "I blame myself for being so confused. I was wrong. If I had found out, I could've stopped myself from making more mistakes. When I stayed with him before, I was already betraying and Zhanfei's feelings."