Chapter 75

Draft
____

Su Jingyang recalled later, after hearing the young man's name, it seemed like he had gone into a daze, as if there was a huge indistinguishable force in the dark, and he wasn't allowed to think and guard, ultimately agreeing to take the man with him into the restaurant he agreed upon with Rong Hua.

Then, Su Jingyang found out that this Young Master was the man who made a three-year appointment with Rong Hua, and that he helped him find Rong Hua when there were only a few days left in their agreement.

Rong Hua drank tea while waiting for them. When he turned around and saw the man who came with them, he spat out the tea in his mouth¹.

Su Jingyang also woke up immediately, he patted his forehead fiercely and was very upset, afraid that he had caused bad things with good intentions. Rong Hua was soon embraced by the man with eyes full of joy, but he didn't push away, and after a moment of helpless silence, Rong Hua raised a hand and touched his head.

Su Jing yang sighed slowly, it seemed that he didn't do anything wrong in the end.

Then... Rong Hua fulfilled the gambling agreement and left with the young man. Su Jingyang knew that if Rong Hua was really unwilling in his heart, those gambling agreements would equate to bullshit.

A wedding invitation was sent to Rongcheng more than half a year later. Rong Ci was in the yard urging three children to practice the horse stance², while Su Jingyang held his nine-month-old youngest, Rong Chu, as they sat by and watched. He wanted to join in with the fun at first, but after trying it for a while, he got cramps on his inner thighs, completely inferior compared to his four and five-year-old sons. Although nobody teased him about it, he was still deeply embarrassed and self-conscious. He ran to the side and decided to just sit down.

Su Jingyang held Rong Chu with one hand and received the wedding invitation sent by Rong Hua with the other. He didn't feel too surprised, Rong Hua had been communicating with them frequently these days, and there had been some vague signs. Su Jingyang was very happy for him and admired him for being able to walk away from past so bravely and decisively.

Staring at the names of the two on the wedding invitation, Su Jingyang couldn't help the corners of his mouth from twitching. This... was probably God's will.

In his arms, Rong Chu's black eyes suddenly flashed. His eyes moved with the red wedding invitation in his hand. His milky and soft little hands suddenly reached out to grab the wedding invitation and proceeded to stuff it into his mouth. Su Jingyang quickly stopped him, "Little fool! This can't be eaten."

The thing in Rong Chu's hand was snatched away, his red mouth drooped out and hung at the corners of his mouth. He put his fat milky face in front of Su Jingyang and stared at him, yelling incoherently. Su Jingyang gave him a kiss.

Counting the hours, he should've been hungry. Su Jingyang hiked up the child who had begun to chew his own fingers and gave it to the nurse for breastfeeding, he then got up and walked into the house.

The three children were immersed in their deep concentration. They were sweating profusely, their small bodies trembled, but they still persisted without saying a word. Seeing them honestly practicing, Rong Ci made to glance at Su Jingyang, but only saw his disappearing back. Rong Ci couldn't help but slightly raise his voice and call out his name, "What are you going to do?"

Su Jingyang replied without looking back: "Packing in two days. We'll be setting off and going to the shores of Yishui to pick up gold!"

They dragged their hindlegs, and traveled without any haste³. Soon, they were joined by Xu Mei, Mu Jin, and the others. It's a pity that it was too inconvenient for Ling Li to move, so he wasn't able to participate in the wedding.