Chapter 74

Draft
_____

Su Jingyang waited for Rong Fei to stop clinging to Rong Ci after his first birthday, after that he began travelling with Rong Ci frequently, he started to collect energy frantically.

At the beginning, Su Jingyang took the initiative to look for those in need, asking them about their greatest wishes in life, and helping them as much as possible to realise it. Seven out of eight cases, some energy could be collected, but this method's efficiency was relatively low, and he didn't know why, but for some reason, there were no special burst in value. Half a year later, the progress bar reluctantly climbed to 14.5%, it was quite anxiety inducing.

Until one day, Su Jingyang was suddenly blessed with an inspiration. In fact, he didn't need to find others, he could just let others find him!

Su Jingyang took Rong Ci and discussed plans for a while, he finally decided to settle on a name first, so that people could know that there was such a person like him who selflessly helped others realize their wishes.

Su Jingyang thought hard for a long time before finally settling on a famous name-

Koi Hero!

By catching this lucky koi, your hopes and dreams can be realized!

Rong Ci closed his eyes and didn't want to make a comment on the name he took, anyway... Su Jingyang had already made him do what he needed to do. Finally, credit will be directed towards Su Jingyang, it was enough to ask people to thank Su Jingyang.

After that, Su Jingyang took the initiative to leave this name every time he did a good deed. He also hired some water soldiers¹ to promote himself in the more crowded places. His efforts paid off, and after more than half a year, the name Koi Hero finally started gaining more fame.

People who wanted to realize their wishes flocked to Su Jingyang. Su Jingyang was happy and excited, he was a little overwhelmed, but... he soon doubted whether the publicity was too much. He and Rong Ci were described to be somewhat mythical and exaggerated, it led to more and more people who knew and didn't know to fish in troubled waters. Many of them made some strange requests and caused Su Jingyang to have a headache.

For example, the poor widower wanted to marry the beautiful eldest daughter of a wealthy family, the scholar who couldn't memorize well wanted better memory, and the sixty-year-old lady wanted better fitness and health. He could talk to these people in circles for days and not go anywhere.²

Others were more direct, stating how much gold and silver they wanted.

They didn't treat him as a lucky koi, but like a god who had a lot of money? ? ?

And sometimes there would be no energy at all after helping others fulfill their wishes, they would naturally turn around, pat their buttocks, and leave! Su Jingyang was so angry!

This wasn't the most infuriating thing, the most annoying was that someone fell in love with Rong Ci at first sight, blushing and saying that their biggest wish in life was to marry him, Su Jingyang became furious on the spot, yelling over the table, and blasting that person away.

He dared to try and break his family in front of his face, he was simply too tired of living!

Fortunately, after filtering these people out, Su Jingyang really did help some people who really need it. After more than two years of public service, he had traveled through thousands of mountains and rivers, struggling to find a child that had been lost for many years. Overcoming old injustices, helping to snatch back family property that was wrongfully taken away, promoting a few good marriages, etc. This finally made his progress bar fuller.