Chapter 64

Draft
____

Mu Rong Hua, the eldest grandson of the owner of Full Moon Villa, Mu Jin.

Mu Rong Hua, Rong Hua...

Rong Ci's mind went through all of Ming Jiasheng's strange actions towards Rong Hua, his pupils abruptly dilated, he was silent for a moment. There were some guesses in his heart, but his mouth said: "Mu Jin's eldest son is only a few months old. The person you're looking for hasn't been born yet."

"Yes." Ming Jiasheng looked at him and said in a low voice: "I can't go back to my original body to meet Rong Hua again for this reason as well, I can only find a body that had recently died. You said that a returning soul could only be attached to this kind of body. It was extremely difficult to find a person who meet all of the harsh conditions you specified. A little carelessness in the process could've caused time to have a huge deviation, I could've been thrown to hundreds or even thousands of years back. "

Resurrection is a forbidden witchcraft. Only the patriarch of the Rong clan knows how to perform the ritual, and only the patriarch has the ability to see it through. The details mentioned by Ming Jiasheng were all correct. Rong Ci couldn't find the slightest flaw in his words.

"I just wandered around, finding that I went back to sixty years ago. I thought something went wrong, so I didn't have hope anymore. I planned to live in Liyang, guarding the Full Moon Villa till the birth of Rong Hua, watching him grow peacefully from afar, however..." Ming Jiasheng's eyes slowly turned damp, he trembled and slowly continued: "I actually saw my Rong Hua on the street, although his appearance had changed I recognized him with a glance! His expression, that tone of voice, the way he walks, and his love of wearing red... I'm too familiar with all of this, he's Mu Rong Hua!!! I don't know what went wrong, he clearly came back just like me, but... he doesn't have any memory of me."

Rong Ci's heart sank and he asked, "Are you sure that Rong Hua is Mu Rong Hua?"

"How could I mistake somebody else for him. I'm sure of it, it must be him!"

Rong Ci folded his arms and said, "But Rong Hua has lived in Rongcheng ever since he was born, he never had any fatal accidents as far as I know, so he doesn't meet the conditions."

In fact, the Grand Wizard had expressed his suspicions about Rong Hua's birth from back then. According to the calculation at the time, Rong Hua shouldn't have been the saint of the Rong clan, he should've been stillborn.

But when he was born healthy and well, although not a girl, he was raised as the saint.

Rong Ci had already guessed that this should've been something his 'futurr' self had arranged sixty years forward, 'he' allowed Rong Hua to come back and stay in Rongcheng. However, he deliberately didn't tell Ming Jiasheng about this for some reason.

Ming Jiasheng's mouth trembled, he stared at Rong Ci and said with an unusually firm tone, "It's Rong Hua. It's definitely him, I'm not wrong."

Rong Ci's gaze fixed on him for a moment before saying impassively, "So what? In fact, no matter what motive you have for coming back, you have to know that not everything in this world can be redeemed, especially with a person as hard-headed as Rong Hua. He will die for you if you give him reason to do so, but if you lose his affection you'll never be able to get it back."

"Yes, Rong Hua has such a temperament." Ming Jiasheng couldn't help smiling when he heard his words, "You've also said this to me once."

Rong Ci was startled, "Really?"

"Yes, you said that you'll give me a chance, but you also chastised me, saying that giving me the chance to go back doesn't mean that you believe I'd be able to earn Rong Hua's forgiveness. I know that after all I had done to him......" Ming Jiasheng's eyes were faintly bleak, he said: "But I still want to try, even if he refuses to forgive me.... If I can see him alive and well, silently guarding him... I'll be content."