Chapter 21

Draft
____

Facing the sudden intruder, the person lying on the recliner didn't even open his eyes, he said, "The chicken belongs to the house next door."

Every day when Su Jingyang and the others went out, the chicken would try its best to fly over and wander around in his yard even while tied.

He went on to slowly say: "Call me Ah-Yi, don't call me by my name."

"Ah-Yi? Isn't that the nickname your father gave you?" The visitor was a woman with bright features, wearing a red bun and dress with narrow sleeves covered with a layer of tulle of the same color. Her hair was embellished, her posture heroic and straight, and her face beautiful and dazzling, but the evil in her eyes made her look a little gloomy and inaccessible.

She sat at the table casually as if lounging in her own home, she grabbed the teacup with hands covered in black gold gloves and took a big sip.

She looked around, her tone filled with faint disbelief, "You live here these days?"

"It's clean here." When he bought the house, the person who introduced it said that no people were living here and that it was very clean and quiet. He only found out that he had been fooled after arriving, the guy next door did nothing but chatter all day, teasing the child and joking around.

Rong Ci finally glanced at her and said, "What exactly is the saint doing here?"

Rong Hua snorted when she heard his words, she turned slightly to face him, crossing her arms and legs, her long black eyes stared at him, "I'm here to see the city lord who ran away to seek the old master of dreams. Why's there no news? Why, after all these days, the old dream master still refuses to see you?"

"Well, you've come for naught."

Rong Hua banged her knuckles and sneered, "He still hates Rongcheng for driving him out and separating him from his family. You should've taken care of this kind of thing, trapped him with nowhere to hide to obediently interpret your dreams."

Rong Ci, who had no expression, snorted when he heard her words. He looked at her with black eyes and said: "Yeah, who isn't afraid of you, little rakshasi¹."

Rong Hua's face changed and she cursed, "Fuck, don't utter that word in front of me, my brain hurts!"

The saint of Rongcheng was destined to be born exactly at the time and date of the wizard's calculation. The saints of the past generations of Rongcheng were either cold and ascetic or peaceful and kind, supported by the people. Rong Hua was definitely an exception. She had a cold temper, a cruel heart, and acted arrogantly; bold, and fearless. Apart from the Rong Ci who had to grow up with her, almost no one in Rongcheng dared to provoke her. As soon as she appeared on the streets, the people around her would almost instantly disperse like birds from beasts, for fear that they would provoke her. It was better than being uncertain and having their limbs removed in the street because one time she really did do this.

No one in Rongcheng didn't know of her deeds, so they call her Little Rakshasa privately, talking about her being the beacon of evil spirits, not a saint in the slightest.

Of course, they only dared to call her this privately, for if Rong Hua hears them, she would surely kill.

Obviously, Rong Hua particularly disliked this title. Whenever she heard it, she would feel very annoyed and her hands would itch to kill someone. If it wasn't Rong Ci who had said it, she would've pulled out a dagger without hesitation and stab him hard.

Rong Hua tapped her hand on the tabletop and said, "By the way, your birthday banquet has already been set up, can't you go back?"

Rong Ci sat up, his knuckles touched his eyebrows and his black hair fell on the side of his chiseled face. He said without concern, "It doesn't matter if I go back or not, they're just as capable of celebrating without me."