Chapter 30

Draft
____

Rong Ci watched his bright smiling face and didn't speak. Su Jingyang continued to greet him hey hey. Rong Ci squinted his eyes and immediately took a step back, saying to him, "Smiling so treacherously, what do you want to do?"

Su Jingyang's eyes were bright and his tone was passionate: "Nothing, really nothing. It's just that when I saw you, it's like I saw the light: hope, the lamp that guides me forward...!"

Rong Ci hissed, interrupting him: "Say it directly." 

"Oh," Su Jingyang said: "Someone wants to mess with us. You know martial arts, we'll be more at ease together with you."

Rong Ci's eyes flickered slightly when he heard his words, his expression was a little more solemn and he glanced around.

"Don't look for them, they just noticed that I found them and dispersed. I don't know which corner they're hiding in waiting for an opportunity to move."

Rong Ci's voice softened and he lifted his chin at him, signalling to him: "Hurry up, I'll wait for you." Su Jingyang nodded happily and said vigorously, "Alright, I'll be ready soon!"

In fact, everything was already cleaned up, they just needed to turn off the lights and close the doors. After Su Jingyang finished, he led Ah-Xuan with Ling Li and said to Rong Ci who had been waiting by the door: "Let's go."

Rong Ci walked forward side by side with Su Jingyang. Looking sideways towards him, he asked, "If I didn't come today, what were you going to do?"

Su Jingyang answered honestly, "Of course we'll spend the night in the restaurant. After all, we have a child, I can't force a confrontation with Ah-Li."

Rong Ci was speechless: "What if I haven't come today, but tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?"

"We'll rely on the officials of course, I don't believe a mere restaurant can bend the law." Su Jingyang felt that the boss was crazy, using means like these against a competitor was disgusting. It was better to spend that time figuring out how to improve their business. Su Jingyang thought for a while and then said: "It's impossible, plus, I can ask Young Master Liang to help me out... hey, why are you looking at me like that?"

Rong Ci said coldly: "Looking for Young Master Liang every day, blabbering about Young Master Liang every day, are you planning to marry him in the future?"

"When did I go looking around for Young Master Liang every day? When? I'm merely friends with him. I beg you, don't talk nonsense. "

Rong Ci said: "Since you're just friends, there should be a distance between friends."

Su Jingyang said strangely: "Distance between friends? It stands to reason that you and I aren't friends, what distance should be between us then?"

Rong Ci seemed to be stopped by this. He blinked and said nothing for a moment.

Su Jingyang's voice was a little lower, "Besides, I won't stay here in the future, and I won't be with anyone here, so don't just randomly guess about it."

Rong Ci's pace paused for a moment, and his gaze slowly fell on Su Jingyang. His red lips moved and he was about to speak, Su Jingyang suddenly let out a puzzled sigh and turned his head to looked behind him.

Ling Li silently led Ah-Xuan behind them several steps without even noticing his very slow crawl. Su Jingyang called Ah-Li, Ling Li seemed to suddenly return to his senses. He suddenly raised his head, looking at him with a confused expression.

"Ah-Li, you have to follow us!" Su Jingyang hurriedly ran back and pulled him to the front and walked together, letting him and the child be sandwiched between the two. Su Jingyang felt that it was safer in the middle, so he did this subconsciously. He didn't notice that Ling Li's figure was a little evasive.