Chapter 17

Draft
____

Even if Su Jingyang broke his head from thinking he couldn't understand why Ah-Yi suddenly appeared behind him, it was obvious that this was definitely not coincidence. Su Jingyang's face told his surprise and doubts.

Ah-Yi didn't give him any clues. While he was screaming and shrieking, he turned his head away with a calm face, avoiding his sight.

Then, with his slender fingers he began to... undress? ? ?

Su Jingyang, who was so cold that he couldn't realize what was going on, was buried by the black jacket Ah-Yi had thrown over.

Ah-Yi's vigorous voice came to his ears: "I don't want you to use it, but I don't want help you carry your body once you freeze to death either."

Su Jingyang didn't care about arguing with him this time, he hurriedly tore his clothes off and wrapped them around himself. It was finally it not so cold. Su Jingyang breathed through his nose and sighed with gratitude towards Ah-Yi who was only wearing an inner shirt, but Ah Yi didn't say a word and turned around to leave.

Su Jingyang carried his wet clothes and followed him with a rabbit lantern, saying, "You haven't told me yet, why did you come here."

Ah-Yi said without looking back: "Ling Li was worried, so I offered to help find you."

Su Jingyang finally caught up with him, he walked besides him and murmured, "I mean, how could you find me in the middle of the night."

Su Jingyang's brain ran wildly, and all sorts of plots kicked off inside his mind. This guy was so good to Ali. He was willing to come out and find him just because of Ali's words. He must have interest towards Ali!

Su Jingyang was very happy thinking that Ling Li would be able to find happiness again, but Ah-Yi's identity was still unknown, plus Ling Li had an extremely resistant attitude the last time he tried to question him. Su Jingyang felt that Ah-Yi's actions might've been influenced by something else.

Although Su Jingyang was murmuring quietly, Ah-Yi could still hear it. He took a deep breath and glanced at Su Jingyang in the corner of his eyes. His jaw tightened somewhat subtly.

Su Jingyang also stopped, he was inexplicably stared at by him, "... Why aren't we walking? Staring at me with such creepy eyes, what are you up to?"

Ah-Yi saw him staring back with a pair of big clear eyes, he swallowed back the sentence "I want to kill you" that had already reached his lips.

Seeing that the rabbit lamp in his hand was old and broken, Ah-Yi changed the subject casually and said, "It's all worn out, why don't you just toss it?"

Su Jingyang followed his gaze, he glanced down and said, "I won't throw it, this is something from Ali."

"You care about him."

"Of course I care, he and Ah-Xuan are the closest people I have in this world." Su Jingyang somehow suddenly became a little confused, his eyes were empty and his voice became lighter, "If someday I'll be able to leave here, the only thing I won't be able to let go of will definitely be them."

"... Leave here?" Ah-Yi listened to his light and sorrowful tone, his brows creased uncontrollably.

Su Jingyang came back to his senses and realized what he had just said, he continued without changing his expression, "Yes, I plan to go travelling to take a look at other places in the future."

The night breeze was cold and Su Jingyang shivered again because of the wind. He hugged himself tightly with his arms, sighed, and said with nasally voice, "Let’s go back soon, I’m afraid Ali will be worried."