Chapter 10

Draft
____

Su Jingyang unsurprisingly harvested another wave of positive energy from Ling Li. He occasionally did good deeds these days, but the positive energy from them basically wasn't even a fraction of Ling Li's. Therefore, it wasn't an exaggeration to say that most of the energy he had collected as of the moment had come from Ling Li.

After absorbing positive energy that day, he found that a progress bar vaguely appeared in front of him! It showed that the energy progress was... 0.0001%? ? ? ?

This heart-piercing number made Su Jingyang feel as if blood was stuck in his throat, "It's better to not let me see!"

The system said: "Actually, since you've already chosen death, you should continue to work even harder to make the people in this world grateful to you, so that you can continue to collect some breadcrumb energy."

"I'll kill you, dog stuff!!" Su Jingyang gritted his teeth and said angrily.

After he was inexplicably brought into this world, he met Ling Li and lived with him till now. In fact, he has gradually gotten used to his circumstances and even became numb to what happened every five days. But his biggest wish was still to return to his own world. After all, that was the place he truly considered home, he grew up there and had a sense of belonging in his heart.

Although he also knew that hope had always been very slim, he wouldn't give up. Sooner or later, he would leave this world!

The system ridiculed him again by saying that idiots really didn't know how high the sky was. Su Jingyang wasn't in the mood and had no time to quarrel with it. He arranged Ling Li's matters properly, cleaned up, and went out on his own.

Of course he wouldn't be rest assured on leaving a wounded person at home, not to mention that there was still Ah-Xuan there, so he went to the bookstore to ask for leave and to ask them to find someone to replace him, but when he got there he found that Liang Lu was already waiting there with his foot dangling on his leg. He sat on the place where Su Jingyang usually lounged and drank tea, he fully presented the image of wealth and leisure.

Before Su Jingyang could ask for leave, Liang Lu looked at his slightly pale complexion and asked him if he was uncomfortable.

Su Jingyang said, "I don't have much to say..."

Liang Lu was still playing with the folding fan in his hands. He waved his hand and interrupted Su Jingyang’s denial, "If you do, don’t be stubborn. Where are your injuries from catching that thief? Go to the doctor if you feel uncomfortable. Come back again after a few days when you're done resting."

"Really? Then who'll collect the money..."

"That's easy." Liang Lu said, "I'm here in person anyway, I'm really way too leisurely these days."

Seeing that he was serious and didn't look like he was joking, Su Jingyang looked at him suspiciously, "Really?"

"Naturally it's true, why would I fool you." Liang Lu sat upright and smiled at him, "You go rest for a few days, and I'll stay here for a few days."

"Just about two days is enough, you can directly deduct my wages..." It may have been because Su Jingyang didn't sleep well that night, his dull brain only realized that something was wrong now, "Wait, wait! What you said just now, what do you mean I caught the theif? How did you know?"

As soon as Su Jingyang's words fell, Liang Lu laughed again, "You really have such a slow reaction."

Liang Lu stretched out his hand and gave him a folded bill between his index finger and middle finger, motioning him to take it. Su Jingyang took it and unfolded it, his eyes almost fell out of their sockets; it was actually five silver bills, each worth one hundred taels!