Chapter 71

Draft
____

Mu Rong Hua wasn't afraid in the slightest, he coldly confronted Ming Jiasheng about what happened back then, but Ming Jiasheng was furious because of his subconscious protection of Lin Que. He directly admitted that the Gu was indeed done by him, his face distorted as he asked in turn if Rong Hua had been meeting privately with Lin Que all these years!

Mu Rong Hua couldn't believe that he'd go so far just to separate him and Lin Que. After Mu Rong Hua recovered from his shock and anger, he didn't want to say a word to him.

The periphery of the hall was full of archers. Knowing that he would definitely not let Lin Que go, Mu Rong Hua sneered, saying-

"Kill him, I was separated from him for so long because of you. Let us die in love, going to the Yellow River hand in hand!"

Ming Jiasheng became mad, but he knew that it wouldn't be impossible with Rong Hua's temper. He resisted his anger and threw away the sword, in the end, he didn't order Lin Que to be killed, but imprisoned him in the sky prison¹.

That night, Ming Jiasheng stayed in Mu Rong Hua's palace, he left with a gloomy face the next afternoon.

Within a few days, the colour of the mole on Mu Rong Hua's palm turned dark! Mu Rong Hua, who was said to be unable to get pregnant again, conceived. It was sadistically ironic. After Ming Jiasheng learned about it, he only gave a gift, and didn't come again for a long time. He probably didn't care about one or two children more because of the many heirs.

While Ming Jiasheng was busy receiving envoys from other countries, Mu Rong Hua quietly reached out to Lin Zhao's people and planned to secretly transport Lin Que, who was severely injured, from the Palace.

Lin Que firmly grasped Mu Rong Hua's hand and begged him to leave with him. Mu Rong Hua felt extremely sorry for him, but if he really left with him, then Lin Que would undoubtedly die. Mu Rong Hua didn't want to harm him more than he already did.

Moreover, not all of their troubles have been resolved, he can't even protect himself.

Mu Rong Hua didn't dare to delay any longer, he knocked Lin Que unconscious and handed him over to Lin Zhao to take away. As a result, Mu Rong Hua was blocked by a team of officers and soldiers who chased them down a road.

The leader of those soldiers was currently the most favored concubine Mu Gui Fei's relative. He was extremely rampant, saying that he came to kill him the fugitive in the Palace with orders from the Emperor. He ordered someone to shoot the guards around Mu Rong Hua dead, in that cruel decisive moment, they were unable to fight back.

Whether this order really qas given by Ming Jiasheng or not, Mu Rong Hua was already desperate. The Mu family was able to ride over other's heads so arrogantly because of his indulging grace.

He, a dignified Empress, was reduced to the point where even a small captain could stomp him to death. Everyone knew that the Emperor didn't take the Empress seriously, and they despised him for it.

Mu Rong Hua thought that it was sad and ridiculous.

Mu Rong Hua, the eldest grandson of Full Moon Villa's patriarch, how could his martial arts be sloppy? It was one against fifty, even though he tried hard to fight back, he had still been hit by two arrows when he finally got the upper hand. He was already severely injured, the pain from his stomach made him even more uneasy.

He was exhausted. Just when he thought that he was going to die tragically with the child in his stomach, Ming Jiasheng hurriedly rushed towards him, shouting at those people to stop.

Ming Jiasheng caught Mu Rong Hua who had fallen softly to ground, Mu Rong Hua fainted without sparing him a glance. The wounds on his body were bleeding and the cloth between his legs was dyed with blood.