Chapter 59

Draft
____

After Ling Li gave some sober soup for Su Jingyang to drink, he didn't stay any longer. He probably thought about Ah-Xuan, who was studying martial arts with Song Hui, and hurriedly got up to leave.

Su Jingyang quickly went to take a shower and relieved the smell of alcohol on his body before daring to go back inside the room and coax the child.

Xiaofan waved his fist and gently touched his face. Su Jingyang grabbed his little hand and kissed him, staring thoughtfully at the hall beyond the door.

Su Jingyang remembered the words Ling Li last said to him, "You... said something not very good about Rong Ci. Jingyang, I know how deeply you want to go home, I know that you'll leave sooner or later, however, Rong Ci really loves you. You're now married, you also have children together. In the remaining days of your stay here, why not get along with him more? In the future, you can also give the children  thought, so that you won't leave with any regrets."

As for what he said, Ling Li didn't elaborate further. Su Jingyang was too dizzy at the time so he couldn't remember.

About a quarter-hour after Ling Li left, Rong Ci still hadn't returned. Su Jingyang suddenly became a little uncomfortable and walked to the door with the child in his arms. By coincidence, it happened that Rong Ci's slender figure appeared in the hall outside, coming in strides like the wind.

Su Jingyang turned around and continued to pace with the child, citing like he had approached the door by sheer accident.

After Rong Ci walked in, Su Jingyang said: "You're back."

Rong Ci glanced around naturally, he looked at him and asked: "Has Ling Li gone?" 

Su Jingyang hummed and took the initiative to speak to him. The two talked while walking inside.

Xiaofan turned over on the bed and threw himself up. He couldn't get up by himself, and Rong Ci reached out to pick him up when he saw. Not only did Xiaofan not cry, his head also moved forward, by coincidence, his drooling mouth kissed Rong Ci's cheek, leaving a trail of drool.

Xiaofan opened his pair of big black and white eyes and looked at Rong Ci with great expression.

Rong Ci's sharp and beautiful black eyes curved up. He had a smile on his face, but his nose snorted: "Little thing, don't wipe your drool on your father."

Xiaofan waved his small fists twice and punched around. He smiled, revealing his pink gums. Rong Ci stretched out a finger to wipe his saliva.

Su Jingyang stood by the side with Dafan in his arms, suddenly feeling a little surprised. He looked at Rong Ci carefully and found that there was no foul play, so he pretended to ask ignorantly: "Rong Ci, when I was drunk this morning, did I treat you..."

Rong Ci looked at him sideways and said: "What?" 

Su Jingyang said, "What did I do to you, what did I say?"

Rong Ci became thoughtful for a while and said to him: "You shut me out and refused to let me in. As for what you said... you seemed to have mumbled something, but I didn't hear too clearly." 

Su Jingyang's expression became dazed, he slowly set the child down the stool, squinting his eyes and thinking. Although Rong Ci didn't say clearly, he suddenly guessed something. It was nothing more than the unfeeling words he had said before to make Rong Ci face the true nature of the relationship between them.

He used to always talk about it and didn't feel that he was wrong, because it was better for both of them to clearly draw lines in advance.

But now the relationship between them has become different. Thinking about it carefully, it seemed that there had always been that seed.