Chapter 36

Draft
____

That day's conversation ended with Lu Qian fainting. Lin Jia stood by the bed and held his hand tightly. So when Lu Qian woke up in the evening, Lin Jia immediately apologized to him softly, but Lu Qian freed his hand from his grasp and angrily drove him away.

Lin Jia looked down and was reluctant, but he was afraid that Lu Qian would be hurt because of anger. He tucked him into the quilt and finally got up, going one step at a time.

Su Jingyang actually thought it was a bit strange. If Lin Jia was smarter, he would've taken care not to say bad things about Gao Zhanfei in front of Lu Qian, that way Lu Qian wouldn't be stimulated and a situation like today wouldn't happen. But Lin Jia didn't really look like an idiot. Su Jingyang could only guess that Lin Jia was probably sour because of Gao Zhanfei and Lu Qian's shared affection, the jealousy in his heart had already reached the point where it was hard to hide.

Lin Jia also lived in the inn, Lu Qian refused to see him the whole time so he only came to look at him secretly while he was asleep.

Lu Qian was in a bad mood and got a fever the next afternoon. He asked to see the doctor. Lin Jia said that he must rest in bed for a few days, Lin Jia felt sorry for him wanted to take care of him personally. However, he was worried that Lu Qian would be irritated again, but who knew that Lu Qian, under his repeated entanglement, turned to face the bed, he breathed very loudly but didn't say anything in the end.

Su Jingyang's room was occupied by the two of them, Lin Jia didn't treat him wrongly, he transferred him to the best room in the inn. The bed was so big that Su Jingyang even called Ling Li and Ah-Xuan over to sleep together.

Su Jingyang also found the so-called thank you gift that Lin Jia left him on the table. After opening the box, he discovered that Lin Jia was really simple and rude. He gave him money directly, very generously too.

Su Jingyang hugged the box, asking once again why some people simply had too much wealth, treating money as if it wasn't money.

Su Jingyang had planned to stay in Liyang for a few days before returning. Now that Lu Qian's matter still hasn't been resolved, he currently couldn't leave.

Rong Ci saw Su Jingyang constantly worrying about Lu Qian's affairs and couldn't help asking him, "Why do you always like playing matchmaker for others?"

Su Jingyang replied with an unpredictable expression: "You ignorant humans, you won't understand if I tell you."

Rong Ci raised his hand and knocked on his forehead, "You still have the qualification to mock others for being ignorant?"

"Anyway, it's none of your business." Su Jingyang bared his teeth at him.

Rong Ci's black pupils flickered slightly, his breathing became heavy, he looked away and stopped questioning.

Ling Li didn't ask Su Jingyang about this. Anyway, Su Jingyang said that everything was fine. Su Jingyang said to stay for a few more days, Ling Li would not object. Because he was worried that Su Jingyang wouldn't be used to the food outside, Ling Li borrowed the kitchen to cook every day. He found that Lu Qian seemed to like his food and would make shares for him every day.

Su Jingyang would often go to see Lu Qian and when he was fine. Lin Jia took care of Lu Qian meticulously but Lin Jia was very hot, Lu Qian was still very indifferent but the depth in his eyes wouldn't dissipate. Even the onlooker, Su Jingyang, felt that the knot between the two might be particularly hard to solve.

Would it be necessary to be like Xu Mei admitting his love only at the juncture of life and death?

——Su Jingyang just thought about it at the time, he didn't expect that he really became a "crow's mouth¹"!