Chapter 34

Draft
____

After a while, Xu Mei and Su Jingyang returned and chatted with Ling Li. He hugged Ah-Xuan and even praised the little guy as handsome and cute, saying that Ling Li would become in-laws with him in the future. He also persistently invited Ling Li to open a restaurant near Full Moon Villa, so that he and Mu Jin could dine frequently.

Mu Jin and Xu Mei left invitations for their wedding. They left a few copies of them for Rong Hua. Xu Mei especially told Su Jingyang, "Mu Rong must go when they're free. Your friend is my friend! I really want to know her!"

Su Jingyang nodded and agreed. As soon as Xu Mei reluctantly left with Mu Jin, Rong Hua arrived hot on their heels. Rong Hua picked up the invitation and looked at it, she seemed to think well of it, rejoicing, "Full Moon Villa? I'm going to go, I haven't been anywhere this far!"

But when she glanced at the date, her face became a little serious and she looked back at Rong Ci quietly.

Rongcheng had sacrificial activities for the next month, and she had to attend because of her identity. Without Rong Ci, she couldn't leave.

Rong Hua couldn't go, her face was a little unhappy, she held the sweet soup made by Ling Li and sat aside eating unhappy. Fortunately, she was quickly distracted- she noticed the subtle changes whenever Rong Ci got along with Su Jingyang. She watched them in surprise for a while and finally determined that Rong Ci had confessed his heart.

Rong Hua patted her thigh excitedly; well done! Rongcheng will probably soon host happy events!

Because it took nearly ten days away to travel to Full Moon Villa, Su Jingyang decided to set off half a month early. He would have plenty of time and he could also stop by to see if there were any opportunities to collect more energy.

After Ah-Xuan went to Rongcheng for another treatment and came back, Su Jingyang and Ling Li began to pack their things, planning to leave early the next morning.

Ling Li packed up his baggage and looked back at Su Jingyang, he was in a good mood while folding his clothes, even humming a small song. After hesitating for a moment, he asked him, "Jingyang, will Yi go with us?"

Su Jingyang's face sank without thinking about it. He blurted out: "Let him go by himself, I don't want to go with him."

Su Jingyang's attitude towards Rong Ci was to avoid or retreat, but after all, they were neighbours without a dividing wall. If he doesn't see him, Su Jingyang won't come to him if he didn't need to. Su Jingyang raised his chin every time with his nostrils turned up, he didn't listen or pay attention, presenting himself as a cruel and ruthless man, but often the result was... his indifference and ruthlessness basically couldn't last long. With a few words of flirting and frowning, he would return to normal and would bicker around the same as before¹.

Every time Ah-Xuan saw the two of them arguing, he would hide in the house like he was fleeing for his life, for fear of being harmed.

When they were invited into Full Moon Villa, Rong Ci also received the invitation, still, Su Jingyang didn't plan to go with him at all. There was no need to deliberately cover up and they could just go ahead. Su Jingyang carried his baggage the next morning and walked out of the house with Ah-Xuan swaggeringly, Ling Li came out after them and locked the door.

Su Jingyang glanced at the side and found that there was no movement at all. He felt a little strange in his heart but didn't continue to think about it. Their private carriage and coachman were already waiting at the gate. Su Jingyang took Ling Li and Ah-Xuan and got to the carriage together, leaving leisurely.

When they arrived at the market, Su Jingyang remembered the candy that Ah-Xuan liked. He parked the carriage on the side of the road and went to the shop to buy some.

When he returned, Su Jingyang's face was stagnated, their coachman suddenly changed.

Rong Ci looked stern in black, holding a horsewhip in hand and sitting in the front of the carriage casually with his slender body stretched out. He looked at Su Jingyang with dark eyes and tilted his head slightly, a smile appeared on his face.

"Why are you here?!" Su Jingyang asked with wide eyes.

Rong Ci motioned to him, "Get in the carriage."