Chapter 68

Draft
____

"Are you fucking sick?? Is it necessary to do something like this?! Ah???"

"You anti-human, trash-brained monster, dead pervert!!!"

"You just wait for me, one day you'll get a taste of your own medicine. I'll destroy you completely! Not even a trace of you will be left! You'll never be able to cause more harm ever again!"

"Come out! Get out for me! You dog, bah, calling you a dog is a compliment! You shitty system! Come out, curse you! What are you hiding from! You stupid shit!"

Despite Su Jingyang's persistent cursing, the system only sneered and ignored him.

Rong Ci was the same as before. He lost his sense of autonomy not long after arriving in the dream. As Su Jingyang screamed, his arms wrapped around him.

Su Jingyang didn't resist Rong Ci, but he hated this place very much and didn't want to do this kind of thing with him here. Unfortunately, there was nothing he could do right now.

Rong Ci entered his body, slowly but firmly, Su Jingyang didn't even have the energy to scold the system. At that moment, he just wanted to shout to the sky, all the way to his ancestors! Alas, it was to no avail. Su Jingyang can only grit his teeth and endure it.

The only good thing now is that he knew who the man in the dark is, he didn't feel as depressed or uncomfortable as before.

Although Rong Ci couldn't control his actions, his will was still strong. He knew what was going on subconsciously. After doing it with Su Jingyang once, he stopped, and after a while, both of them returned to the bedroom.

The candlelight inside the room flickered, Rong Ci opened his eyes and looked at Su Jingyang, who was silent in his arms. Su Jingyang raised his gaze to look back at him, his brows were drooping, and he looked very troubled.

Obviously, they had just made love to one another, but the two of them were strangely quiet, the atmosphere was stagnant.

Both of them lost interest after such a disturbance. Rong Ci sighed silently, he stretched out a hand and began putting on his clothes. Su Jingyang's origin was a secret that couldn't be forced even with hypnosis, after being asked about it, he vomited blood. Rong Ci knew that the strange dream was also related to Su Jingyang, but he had never asked him about it before, he was afraid that he'd be hurt or even vomit blood again.

Rong Ci also assumed that the strange dream would disappear after the birth of the twins, he didn't expect that he'd suddenly be dragged in without warning today.

Rong Ci kissed his forehead, he quietly stared into his eyes, and asked him in a low voice, "Can you tell me the reason for this?"

Su Jingyang's moist black eyes glanced at him. Rong Ci had already asked him, whether he was willing to admit it or not, he already understood that this dream was because of Su Jingyang, and that it was inconvenient for him to say anything about it.

After thinking it over, Su Jingyang decided to not tell him. It was useless to tell him. That the thing that called itself a system was an existence beyond anything this world could imagine. Even though Rong Ci was the patriarch of the Rong clan, he would never be able to defeat it.

Letting him know might just increase their worries. Anyway, he was leaving soon... there was no need to add more troubles.

Su Jingyang said vaguely: "I'm not very clear about it either. It's not good to blindly speculate."

Rong Ci only thought he couldn't speak about it, he frowned. "Will it be like this in the future? But you don't like it there."

Su Jingyang pulled at the thin quilt and covered the both of them, he leaned in his arms again, his voice was a little low, "It's dark there and it's true I don't like it, but... it's fine if it's with you."