Chapter 33

Draft
____

When Liang Lu got the news it was the middle of the night, he quickly put on his clothes and hurried over. Liang Lu was relieved to see that Su Jingyang was indeed safe and sound. He also listened to Su Jingyang describe the situation of when the abnormality was discovered at that time. He said that the fire was burning from the outside, someone must've deliberately set the fire and wanted to kill them.

After listening, Liang Lu's face turned solemn and a gloomy air between his brows appeared. He patted him on the shoulder and said that he would check it out, urging him to go home and sleep first.

But Su Jingyang was still full of anger and wanted to stay and cooperate with the investigation. Liang Lu looked at his face and sighed, "If you believe me, just leave it to me. I probably know who did it. It's not good if a confrontation would happen now, besides LingLi and his child should've been frightened. They should go back to clean up and rest for a while before coming back." 

Of course, Su Jingyang knew who it was. It was most likely the owner of the Yunxiang restaurant doing evil! Otherwise, it was rare for them to stay overnight at Lin Ji pavilion, how could there be such a coincidence? Someone must've been staring at them!

Previously it was just someone small movements from loss of revenue, but now they want to kill people! It was so vicious Su Jingyang could hardly believe it!

Su Jingyang looked back and saw Ling Li sitting on the corner of the street holding Ah-Xuan who had already fallen asleep. His eyes flickered slightly, suppressing the anger that was brewing there, and said to Liang Lu: "Then I'll have to trouble you, I'll take Ah-Li to rest before coming here again."

Mu Jin was suffocated by the smoke, fortunately, the doctor who rushed over took a look and said that he'd be fine once he woke up and should rest for a few days. There was no major problem. Mu Jin was taken to the hospital for treatment, and Xu Mei cried and followed.

Rong Ci arrived later. He had not stayed as long as Mu Jin, except for his hair being burned a bit and a little bruising, there wasn't any major problem.

While Su Jingyang and Liang Lu talked, Rong Ci stood silently beside him holding his hands. His eyes were locked on Su Jingyang's body motionlessly.

On normal days, Su Jingyang would rarely catch Rong Ci's care. After all, he knew how much courage it took to rush into a fire to save people.

Su Jingyang also knew that Rong Ci had been staring at him, but deliberately didn't look at him, his whole body was full of deliberate avoidance.

He wasn't really mentally retarded. Rong Ci had revealed his true feelings just like that, how could he still not know what it meant ? ! !

——What I don't want to let go, I can't let go. To sum it up in one sentence, he would be uncomfortable if he was comfortable. Last time he so firmly denied that he liked him but in the end, still couldn't resist the unique charm he exuded: He liked him ! ! !

He really wanted to go die!

If this guy continued to hate and scold him, Su Jingyang would be able to accept it more readily. But if he suddenly turned into someone who sincerely liked him, he'd always feel a little uncomfortable in his heart. Plus he definitely wouldn't be able to respond to it, after all... after all, he was about to leave, he didn't want to have any emotional debt!

Su Jingyang didn't want to go all the way home, but it was already the middle of the night and the inns were all basically closed. Su Jingyang was still worried, so Rong Ci spoke to Ling Li and said, "Go to the inn where I live, it's not very far away from here." Ling Li stood upholding the child and agreed without saying anything.

Ling Li had agreed, Su Jingyang didn't say much, but he didn't understand why Rong Ci would run to stay in an inn that night instead of going home.

Su Jingyang followed Ling Li in front, and Rong Ci walked behind him unhurriedly with his long legs.

Su Jingyang thought: if you don't want to get entangled with feelings, then you have to be indifferent, and you must be resolute and decisive; you can't give him hope. He had told him he wouldn't like him last time, he had to emphasize it again this time. He'll definitely give up considering his arrogance.

When he arrived at the entrance of the inn, Su Jingyang sent Ling Li up first. He came downstairs and found Rong Ci really waiting for him outside.

Su Jingyang stared at his tall and slender figure under the moonlight and walked over after a moment.

Hearing his footsteps approaching, Rong Ci looked back at him. There seemed to be a shimmering light in his dark eyes. His complexion seemed to be no different from usual, but Su Jingyang didn't know why he suddenly felt a little nervous looking at him like this, his feet paused unconsciously. He abruptly continued and stood beside Rong Ci.

Rong Ci retracted his gaze and looked towards the direction of the opposite shop, he spoke before him, "Apart from saying that you'll leave in the future and will not be responsible for me, what else do you have to say?"

Asking this, it was obvious that Su Jingyang's guess has been confirmed.

Su Jingyang choked, he turned his face slightly and looked at him seriously: "Also, I won't ever be with you, so you should give up."

Rong Ci asked calmly, "What else?"